Chapter 16: Distracting the tank.....with words

Hovering over the ring we see Yra sat on his seat and was frustrated after he failed to capture the key to active the ring to redeemed himself for the Covenant.

Yra was silent for a bit until one of his elite troops enter thr Bridge and walks over to him and said.

Elite trooper: Shipmaster we have the location to where the humans have the key.

Yra: And where is at?

Elite trooper: St this Canyon, the same one we sent a banshee scout and they were destroyed by the humans.

Then a hologram of Blood Gluch appear in front of Yra and Yra realise this is his one chance to redeem himself and be back to the Covenant ranks.

Yra: I want all Phantoms to attack that Canyon and kill any humans in site ans capture the key.

Elite trooper: But their defenses are strong and if we sent our troops there, they might be-

Yra stood up and looks at his trooper ans said in a demanding voise.

Yra: I do not care! I want those demons pay for everything and I want their heads at once! Now, sent your troops down there and KILL THEM!

Elite trooper: Yes ship master.

The Elite trooper rushes off while Yra was breathing heavily in anger while he turn back yo the ring and he will make Y/n and his UNSC friends pay for embarrassing him and the Covenant empire.

(Meanwhile)

Y/n: Simmons! Simmons! You alright? Simmons wake up!

Simmons grunted as he slowly sat up ans see Y/n along with Sarge, Donut, Sophie and Ave there while he slowly stood up.

Sarge: Easy Simmons. What happened?

Donut: I think he was sleeping.

Simmons: No Donut I was drugged.

Donut: Scrap that Sarge, he was doing Drugs.

Ave: Donut that's enough.

Sophie: What happened to you? We found you laying here unconscious.

Simmons: Let me see. I remember I was with Grif, Landon and Ashley, then there was this sharp pain in my next and next thing I know, I fell unconscious.

Y/n: Where's Ashley, Landon and Girf?

Simmons: No clue. I think they were taken by something.

Y/n: That ain't good.

Donut: I bet they were doing drugs and gotten split up. It's like horror movies where one group of people decided to do drugs and then suddenly they gotten lost or killed.

Simmons: Donut we didn't do drugs, we were drugged.

Y/n: Watcher can you pin point on Ashley, Landon or Grif singal?

Watcher: Hmmmm OK I have a target at Ashley and Grif but Landon's is cut for some reason. Still if I'm right, they should be not that far.

Sarge: Not that far? Watcher are you sure they are close, especially Grig because they could be far away right now.

Watcher: Sarge I'm a Forerunner A.I who lived in this stupid ring for years. I'm probably a smart A.I by this time so yeah, their not that far.

Sarge: You sure? Can you check your scan thingy again?

Watcher: We're moving.

Sarge: Alright fine.

(Meanwhile)