Chapter 38: We meet at last

A Pelican enters the hanger of Spartan Utopia and once landed the hatch opens and the reds and blues slowly walk out of the Pelican with some dust and burn marks on their armor and they looked very tired. Well apart of Sarge who walks out of the Pelican while humming to himself as he is in a happy mood.

Grif: Man that battle was so much worse then I have ever been in my whole life.

Simmons: Tell me about it. I run around while that hunter slam it's shields at me.

Caboose: I try to make friends with the grunts.

Tucker: Oh yeah and how did that go?

Caboose: They run away so a chase them...then they run more....more...more....and then they fell off a cliff and I don't think they aren't waking up.

Tucker: Well that's good for you.

Sarge: Oh come on gentlemen that was a great battle. In fact it was a best battle ever! All those explosions, gunfire and more explosions. Hehe, it was 4th of July except better.

Mike: Well I'm just glad we all are safe and back home.

Grif: Yeah glad we can sit back and relax now we don't have to do anything no-

Suddenly sirens go off at the hanger and Marines and Spartans runs around while they see this with Grif sigh to himself.

Grif: God fucking damn it.

Mike stop one marine and ask him.

Mike: What's going on?

Male marine: One of files are gone and Y/n is missing.

Tucker: Missing?

Sarge: Who would took a file and run off with Y/n?

Jin: More importantly, how did this person enter the base?

Mike: One way to find out, let's go.

They rush out of the hanger and soon they enter the bridge to see Mendez and the rest of Y/n's team with Watcher looking through the security footage as they rush over to Mendez and asked.

Mike: Sir what happened?

Mendez: It appears we have an intruder that took one of the file and Y/n is missing.

Rowan: Any idea where he want?

Mendez: We're looking up the footage right now.

Watcher: I got something.

The screen show Y/n at the hanger as he enter the Pelican qnd soon after the Pelican takes off and that was it.

Tucker: Did he take a Pelican and left?

Caboose: Was he going on a super secret mission? Is it to get ice cream, the ice cream machine might be run out.

Mendez: I didn't sent him on any mission and I never got a report that Y/n is going on a mission. I afraid he might have gone rogue.

Ave: Bullshit!

She slams her fist onto the table and tells Mendezs.

Ave: He is loyal to the UNSC and save many lives as a Spartan and a good leader to us and friend. He CAN NOT gone up and run away!

Sophie: She's right. He must have been kidnapped or someone took him.

Mendez: All we see is him enter a Pelican and left the area without our notice. Either something must have happened or he betrayed us.

Tucker: Then what about the file? What is it did this person took?

Mendez was silent for a bit until he turns to them and tells them.