Chapter 15: More to Blood Gluch then we know

At the red base we see Sarge looking around for a death laser he has while Landon and Lopez were there as Landon question about this "Death laser" Sarge made but asked about the Pelican that just landed on Donut and onto Blood Gluch.

Landon: So you get to tell me a Pelican arrived and just crashed here and landed on Donut?

Sarge: That's right and I need a death laser so I can blow a hole to it.

Landon: I don't think you have a death laser and even you do, why do you have it?

Sarge: To kill the blues.

Landon: But have you ever used it?

Sarge: Nope.

Landon: Alright. Well let's just head to this crashed Pelican and see the spartans manage to open it.

Sarge: Do you think those spartans can open a drop ships doors or even lift the huge ship?

Landon: If they work together, yes.

Sarge: Huh....maybe we should go with that plan. OK we check it out, and if they asked about the death laser, let's just say you destroyed it on accident.

Then Sarge walks off while Landon stand there and shake his head while saying.

Landon: He is sick an dumbass sometimes.

Lopez: (Spanish) Tell me about it.

Landon follows Sarge outside of the base and sees the crashed Pelican in the middle of the field and was a bit confused to see one female soldier with yellow armor as the two walk over and Sarge asked.

Sarge: Hey you is this and were is the back up?

Y/n: Well apparently she's sent here to assist the reds against the blues.

Sarge: So no back up?

Y/n: Nope, I believe so.

Ashley: And she's Grif's sister.

Kaikaina: Yeah, isn't that cool?!

Sarge: You know, I always knew there was a genetic possibility that Grif would have blood relatives. But I always held on on yo the hope that he was a horrible byproduct of an experiment at a turd manufacturing plant!

Landon: Yeah let's just stick with the sibling part and move on.

Grif: Go. Home.

Kaikaina: What?

Grif: Go home, right now. Get in your ship, uncrash it, and fly it home.

Y/n: Jeez Grif calm down, she's your own sister, aren't your glad to see her here?

Kaikaina: Yeah, like this handsome man says.

Y/n: (blush) Wait, what?

Grif: Dude I don't care, I just want her uncrash her ship and leave right now.

Kaikaina: What ever. Make me!

Grif: As much as I don't wanna spoil my reputation as a do-nothing slacker, I will not hesitate to beat you senseless and drop you in that ship myself.

Ave: Grif just calm down I'm sure having her here isn't gon a be that bad. Besides, I never know you have a sister.

Grif: It's a long story but trust me, she needs to leave now. And besides, how the hell did you get here, we're faraway from human space?

Y/n: Unless? Kaikaina did you active the slip space within the Pelican?

Kaikaina: What button is that again? There was soo many buttons I don't ever know which one it is.