Chapter 8: Split apart (Lemon)

Within the Covenant flag ship we see Yra enter a dark room as Elite honour guards stands outside with spears in hand as Yra enter the dark room.

The doors close behind him as Yra was nervous to talk to the three Prophets about what happened to the ring. Then three holograms open up to reveal three Prophets appear looking down at Yra.

The Prophet of Mercy is at the right. The Prophet of Regret is at the right and in the middle of all.....was the Prophet of Truth as Yra bow on one knee as said.

Yra: Prophets I have come with awful news.

Prophet Truth (hologram): We have heard about the rings destruction by the humans conflict.

Yra: Yes but we-

Prophet Regret (hologram): But nothing! You were suppose to protect the secret holy rings but instead you failed and let it be destroyed!

Yra: B-B-But it's all the humans fault. They plant the bomb into our base and active it.

Prophet Mercy (hologram): There is no excuse for your failures Shipmaster. You have failed your mission to protect the halo and now it's damaged because of you.

Yra: Prophets, allow me to redeem myself by tracking down those humans and kill them on site. There will be no mercy to them and I will show the true might of the Covenant. Please my Holy Prophets.

The three Prophets stare at Yra as Yra was hoping they will except his request to continue his campaign against the UNSC.

The three Prophets talk to each other disgusting on what to do with Yra but the Prophet of Truth whisper them something and they turn back to Yra.

Prophet Truth (hologram): Very well. We will allow you to continue your battle against the demons. However.......

Yra listen in as Truth said.

Prophet Truth (hologram): You'll never return back your ranks to the Covenant or your crew. We will no longer give you any ships until you destroy all humans within the ring. Once that you will return and step down as Shipmaster and accept the punished in hand. If you return while there is humans on the ring.......we will destroy you and your crew for your treason against the Covenant.

Yra was shocked by this. He be exile until he'll destroy all UNSC troops down at the ring. He was pissed but he nods and said.

Yra: I will not fail you.

Prophet Truth (hologram): We shall see, we shall see.

Then the three Prophets vanished as Yra stands up and walks out of the room. Soon he reach to the prison cell were captain Jackson was there as he looks up at Yra and said with a smirk.

Jackson: (smirk) See you come for more?

Yra shut down the engery shield and step into the cell and gtabs Jackson by the neck. He slams him into the wall as he asked.

Yra: Where are your humans at?

Jackson: (smirk) You gonna do better then that.

Yra was in rage as he active his engery sword and hovers it to Jackson neck, Jackson can feel the heat near his skin as Yra asked again.

Yra: Where are your troops at human.

Jackson just smirks not giving him shit. So Yra slice Jackson's head off with his engery sword and Jackson's head lands on the ground including his body. Smoke comes out of the head as Yra glares at Jackson's head and body before he turns while saying.