Chapter 57: We're the same

The Covenant flag ship shakes from an explosion within their ship as we see Iga and his crew were scrambling around, grunts panicking around and elites were standing at the entrance to wait for any intruders that may try to breach into the bridge.

Iga is trying to look through the security cameras to see what is going on but all cameras are offline and he can't seem to get them only. His annoying growls into a roar of rage as he slammed his fist onto the controls and then barks at one of his elite crew.

Iga: (anger) WHAT IN PROPHET'S NAME IS GOING ON?! Why can't I not see anything through the cameras! Speak!

Elite crew 1: Ship master we're trying pur best but everything is offline. Something has hacked into our systems and block our communications.

Elite crew 2: We can't communicate with the other Covenant forces on the ground or on this ship! We're blind!

Iga: (anger) Useless! We must defend this bridge and we must not allow the humans to get in here!

Church: Too late mother fucker.

They all turn to see the UNSC forces at the bridge as they all surround them and aim their weapons at them while Iga growled in anger.

Church: Looks like someone has taking over your bridge, oh wait! That's us! Suck it mother fucker!

Grif: Yeah you can suck our human dicks!

Sarge: And my shotgun.

Soon they hold them at gun point after they pulled him away from the controls ad Carolina walked over and plugged Church into the controls.

Carolina: Can you heck this ship?

Church: This might be hard bit I'll give it a try. Maybe Watcher will help me out if he was here.

Watcher: Right here!

Soon Y/n's team and Black-Winb arrived as Eric plugged Watched into the controls with Church when Tucker asked.

Tucker: Where's Y/n?

Eric: Fighting that elite Spartan killer.

South: (shocked) What?!

Grif: Well he's dead for sure.

Cal: We need to help him!

Rook: How? That elite will kill all of us.

Tucker: Because he has this invisible wngery shield that not even a plasma bolt can't break through.

Caboose: Maybe we can find a bigger plasma like gun that can take down that invisible elite guy.

Grif: Yeah right, that's dumb.

Church: No wait.........Caboose I can't I have to say this but......your a genius!

Caboose: I am? I mean I am! Yay!

Brianna: What are you talking about?

Church: We can use the glass beam to take out that elites shields. It maybe unbreakable with normal plasma but a high amount of it like say a glass beam would do the trick!

Washington: But that's risky and very dangerous.

Maine: We may have no choice.

Carolina: Then that's what we're gonna do. Watcher locate Y/n right now, Church once your hack in then charge up the glassing beam.

Church: Got it!

Charlotte: You think he'll be alright?

Ave: (smirk) He's one badass Spartan and related to the legendary Spartan ever. I'm sure he'll hold his ground with no problem.