Chapter 68: Battle of New Mombasa

We see the Covenant flag ship also known as the Solemn Penance over the city as Covenant forces are deployed to attack the city all awhile the UNSC Amber Clad breaks through the clods and soon two of three pelicans fly out of the Amber Clad and making its way to New Mombasa.

We see within one of the pelicans we see Cali, Rimington and Y/n along with ODST of Cali and Rimington. Doc was also with them as Y/n turns to everyone and informs them the situation.

Y/n: This may seem like a nightmare to some. Covenant forces found Earth, invading the planet and sending down troops to kill all humans within the city. This sure will bring fear and disbelief to some.....especially when we lost reach. But we will push back the Covenant forces and we will succeed. We will not allow Earth to fall! Not by a long shot! Remember Reach ladies and gentlemen because we will fight to remember the planet that holds dear to us all! Let's kill some Covenant scum!

They node with determination as Y/n turns away and radios Sarge.

Y/n: Sarge what's the situation?

Sarge: (radio) Banshees on our tail! Grif get your lazy ass up and help.

Y/n: Alright just be safe and we'll find yous as soon as we can.

UNSC pilot: Approaching the landing zone.

Y/n: Alright then, open the doors.

The ODSTs and Doc stood up and turn to the door as it slowly opens, blidning them with light as they are face with a massive battle between UNSC and Covenant within the Streets of the city.

Wraiths fire and blowing up UNSC Warthogs and marines. One ODST pulled out his Spartan laser and starts charging it up. Then he fire a red beam that immediately destroyed the wraith but two more came along with Covenant reinforcements.

Y/n: Let's help them out!

(Battle music start)

As soon as the Pelican drops down Y/n, Doc and the ODST storm out and rush toward the UNSC marines behind cover. The ODST and Doc take cover with the marines while  Y/n fire his DMR as he pop some heads of the grunts and jackals.

The ODST and marines return fire as bullets and plasma flies by. A few marines get shot which Doc pulls them and treats them. Y/n keeps firing at the Covenant with his DMR as he slowly walks towards them. The wraiths keep firing apon them and one wraith at Y/n but he active his armor lock as the large plasma blows up.

Y/n exit out of armor lock and rolls into cover as he pokes out and shooting his DMR. Suddenly a beam nearly hits him which he immediately get to cover as he sees one marines get shot in the head by a sniper.

Watcher: Jackals snipers. Always hated those guys.

Y/n: Your not the only one.

He then turn and noticed a dead jackal sniper with a beam rifle next to him so he pick it up and use it to find the sniper. He finds the sniper and takes the shot and kills the jackal sniper.

Watcher: Nice shot.

Y/n continues to use the beam rifle to shoot down the Covenant troops until UNSC reinforcements arrive with two rocket hogs as the turrets fire missiles behind the two wraiths and after enough damages they blow up.

Cali and her ODST along with the marines took out the last remaining few Covenant troops and soon the area is clear. They all regroup in the middle of the streets as Cali gets a radio call from Miranda as she listen and then she node and says.