Chapter 31: Getting back home

We see a landscape of the desert. No human life, no creatures or anything until two Warthogs fly over and lands hard onto the ground and travels through the sand and reached their location. Once at a put stop Fireteam: Search-Out leap out of the Warthogs and walk towards a Covenant crashed ship.

Once close they see it was complete damage and cannot fly. Max get close to the ship and press his hand onto it.

Dan: Hey Max, Try not to make it worse.

Max: Like how?

Dan: I don't know blowing it up.

Max: Oh fuck off man, there is no power in this junk.

James: Enough. Max, Dan get inside and see what you can find. Harry your with me, let's see what we can find in the computer files.

They head inside and Max and Dan started to rip parts from the ship while also finding any weapons or tools while we see Harry managed to get a little juice of power to one of the computers snd start digging into the files.

James: Anything?

Harry: Nothing much. Just some orders couple a months ago.

James: I see.

Max and Dan arrived and place down the boxes onto the floor following by Max said.

Max: That's all of it.

James: That good. Let's take them back to sandcastle base and report this to Y/n. Let's move out!

They nod and they return back to their Warthogs and drive off and soon they arrived back at Sandcastle base which is a small UNSC camp that they set up with a little help of the Elites with their knowledge of technology and equipment.

We then cut to Grif near outside of the base and looking around at the landscape while Tucker walks up to him.

Tucker: Hey grif, what's up?

Grif: Hm? Oh. Hey Tucker.

Tucker: What're you doing?

Grif: Well, Sarge and Y/n told me to Bury all the bodies from our battle.

Tucker: That's a lotta grave. Lotta holes to fill. (Mutter) Bow chicka bow wow.

Mike: Yeah try not to say that next time when your spying on Y/n making out with Mia.

Then Mike walks up to them which Tucker said.

Tucker: Don't blame me. I just turn a corner and saw them which was hot as heck. Y/n is really getting with the ladies.

Mike: Well he's a lucky man. Anyways where is the bodies?

Grif: Well after I dig up the holes, the sand came and blow not only the hole but the bodies as well.

Mike: Huh guess that means your job is done. Nice work Grif.

Grif: Huh, I like the way you think.

Tucker: So how is Sheila doing?

Mike: Doing well, all we need to do now is pray knowing that she'll be online and take us back to base.

Tucker: Nice. So there is like a city of Spartans or what's the story?

Mike: Well it's kinda like a gift for us since we took down Project Freelancer.

Tucker: (surprised) Seriously?! You mean I've been calling yo then this whole time and none of them respond because they were shut down?!

Mike:.......Um yes?

Tucker: Shit.

Sarge: Hey!