Chapter 6: Teleport mishap

At outside of Rec Base we see Ave along with Donut, Tex and Sheila as they explain on what's happening and where Y/n and the rest are.

Ave: So you get to tell me Y/n and rest are going after a crazy A.I that will take over the universe and have that Spanish robot with him?

Tex: Yeah and now we need to find O'Malley before he escape this ring.

Ave: If this A.I has the ability to take over UNSC armor and technology, then we have to be careful.

Then a UNSC soldier came out of the base while the other was patching Tucker up as he said.

Male UNSC soldier: Good news Ma'am, Tucker will be alright. He just needs some rest and he'll be all better.

Ave: That's good Soldier.

Donut: So what are yous gonna do know?

Ave: If they were teleported somewhere in this ring then we have to find them. Unless one of yous know how to work a ancient teleporter?

Tex: I think I can but we don't know where they are at. It's possible they could be off world.

Ave: Let's not hope that. Soldier call the rest of the soldiers to here, we set up base here.

Male UNSC soldier: Yes Ma'am.

Then the soldier runs off ad Ave looks at the teleporter as she thought to herself.

Ave: (thought) Y/n just hold on a bit longer ok.

(Meanwhile)

We see Simmon, Cali and Y/n stand in the middle a large room with teleporters around them in different directions as they look around them and Cali was the first to spoke.

Cali: Where the fuck are we?

Simmons: It seems that the teleporter must of sent us to different locations around the ring.

Y/n: Guess so. Hey Simmons, not act like a Grif or anything but remember you say the teleporter "May" sent us to different locations? Yeah this is what I mean by that.

Simmons rolled his eyes and try to call Sarge on the radio.

Simmons: Sarge do you copy? The plan to rescue Lopaz has failed. Apparently we were sent to a large room with a bunch of teleporters......or janitors closet I don't know, Sarge do you copy over? Sarge?

Cali: Two things, One: Janitors closet, really? Second: I think we can't get singal here. What ever this room is must be blocking our signal.

Y/n: Any ideas?

Cali: If these teleporters are connected to the ring, then maybe we can use them to connect every who were split up.

Simmons: Huh, that's not a bad idea. I can reroute the teleporters and we can get some communication to the rest.

Y/n: Do that while I look around and see what else is here.

Simmons: You got it.

Simmons walks off to one of the teleporters nearby while Y/n start to walk off but Cali grabs him by the shoulder and asked.

Cali: You alright?

Y/n: Sure, why aren't I?

Cali: I know your lying. You still upset about Frank's death.

Y/n fell silent for a minute as he took off he helmet and turn to Cali and she see how upset he was as Y/n said.

Y/n: I try to keep my act up but can't help but blame myself for what happened to Frank. If I just helped him then he still be alive.