Chapter 18: Never say goodbye (Lemon)

Blood Gluch is like a warzone with Covenant drop ships coming out of the hanger bay of the ship ans flying down to Blood Gluch to destroy the UNSC forces and take back the key that will active the ring.

We see Soldiers get blown up across cover while UNSC soldiers are pinned down and getting overpowered by the Covenant troops and their wraiths raining hell on them.

One soldiers gets shot multiple times by a needler and gets blown up and fell near a Sargent while a UNSC soldier rush over to him and says.

Male UNSC soldier: These too many of them Sargent! We're not gonna make it!

Male UNSC Sargent: We will soldier, just keep firing and hold your-

Suddenly they heard something that sounded like music. Some Covenant soldiers stop firing and try to figure out what is that music.

Male UNSC Sargent: The hell is that music?

Suddenly the reds riding their warthog fly over into the air over the Covenant troops and land on top of them and killing some.

An elite steps back and looks up to be faced with Sarge sitting on a passenger seat beside Grif holding his shotgun and Sarge pulls the trigger and blow the elites head right off.

Sarge: Yaaaa! Now that's what I call a ridin' Shotgun! Blammo! Haha!

Simmons on the turret fires at the grunts, Jackels and Brutes coming at their way while he says.

Simmons: Excellent shot, and follow-up one-liner, sir.

Sarge: Thank you Simmons.

An elite leaps onto the side of the driver side seat ams active his engrry sword ready to kill Grif but Sarge blast the Elite off the driver side seat and they clear out the Covenant troops while UNSC troops see this in surprise.

Male UNSC soldier: Are they even on our side?

Male UNSC Sargent: Well if their fighting along side us, I sure as hell believe they are. Let's move troops, FOR HUMANITY!

They cheer and leap out of Cover and fire at the Covenant troops with the help of the reds as they take our all Covenant troops and their Wraiths.

We cut to the bridge were we see Yra growling in anger before he turns to leave so he can take care of things himself.

Soon the last of the Covenant troops are taken out and the UNSC soldiers cheer in victory. The Sargent walks up to Sarge while he got out of the warthog.

Male UNSC Sargent: Thanks for the help. We be done for if it wasn't for yous.

Sarge: No sweat it, we did what reds do best.

Male UNSC Sargent: (smirk) I'll bet.

Tex: (comms) This is freelancer Tex broadcasting on an open channel!

Church: (comms) This is private Church, Broadcasting on an open channel!

Grif: Why are the blues on the radio?

Simmons: Who knows.

Then he open his comms ans said.

Simmons: Hey blues, shut the fuck up! Get off your radio and quit running our batteries down.

Male UNSC Sargent: Whoa, yous must have some weak ass batteries.

Then O'Malley trace the comm and take over Simmons mind and said.

Simmons/O'Malley: no your battery suck. In fact, you suck even more!

Male UNSC Sargent: You alright Simmons?