Chapter 28: The missing friend in danger

Within Valhalla and at Blue base, we see Caboose continue in telling his stories to the memory unit in front of him when Ashia came down with a plate of cookies and set them down next to Caboose and asked while he bend down next to him.

Ashia: So how is your story telling with your little friend here?

Caboose: Pretty good, making sure I won't leave out the most details in our adventures.

Ashia: Cool. I gonna say Caboose, your team may have one big adventure unlike the reds, why is that?

Caboose: I have no idea. It seems like everything have to involve around blue team but not red team. Maybe the universe likes blue for some reason and put us on some many adventures.

Ashia: (smile) Maybe so, wish I was on those adventures. It would be fun.

Caboose: Yeah it would. Hey.

Ashia: Yeah?

Caboose: Have you gotten a feeling that someone is standing right behind you ans staring right at you........have you got that feeling Donut?

Then Donut was behind the two and Ashia turn to see him which surprised her but before she could ask, Donut fell onto the floor.

Ashia: Donut!

Ashia ane Caboose rushes over to him while Jin and Mike Casual walk into the base with Mike saying.

Mike: Look it's not like there will be some soldier enter the base, passed out on the floor and tell us something important that sent us on a mission.

Then the two looked over to see Donut unconscious on the floor with Jin says.

Jin: Probably jinx that sir.

Mike sigh and rush over to them and asked.

Mike: What happened?

Ashia: He just passed oit on the floor.

Caboose: Yeah but I think floor ain't that good as a bed. (Whisper) Because I try it and it ain't good for my back.

Donut slowly wake up and was about to say something but Mike bend down to him and said.

Mike: Save your strength Donut, we call in a UNSC medic team to help you.

Donut: No....need to.....sent message.....Tucker...he's.....he's indanger.

Mike: Tucker?

Caboose: Oh he is the Bow Chicka bum-bum and no one liked him.......he was a creep.

Donut: Find him......search.....search.

Mike: Donut save your strength, we get you some help.

Donut: Find....sand.....lots and lots of....sand.

Then Donut passed out once more and Mike and the rrst of the blues look at Donut and wonder what dose he mean by all that.

(A while later)

Within Spartan Utopia, we see the blues and reds outside of the medical room and looking through the window to see Donut laying a medical bed ans still unconscious. Soon Y/n and his team enter the room and rushes over to them.

Y/n: What happened, we heard about Donut but what happened?

Sarge: Is it obvious, the blues torment him for information.

Jin: No we did not! He just walk into our base, fell unconscious and told us this guy named Tucker is in danger and we need to find sand.

Sarge: Ah ha! I knew you needed him to gather information!