Chapter 19: A new threat

April 5th 2543. We over look at the colony planet getting attack by Covenant forces ans we see many UNSC ships battling against Covenant ships on the planets atmosphere trying to hold of the Covenant forces as much as they can.

(Meanwhile)

The city of Noctus gets attsck by Covenant forces ane UNSC troops along with a team of Spartans called Fireteam Rainbow is held in the middle of town while Covenant forces fire their weapons at third hold out

Noami fired her shotgun at one elite that was coming up the ramp and the Elite fell onto the ground while she fires a few more shots at the Covenant troops while Allison fires her SMG at the grunts ans pull back up to the building and said.

Allison: There's too many of them.

Naomi: Yeah, those Covenant fuckers don't know where to quit, do they!

Their team leader named Isla fires a few rounds of her DMR ans take out some of the Covenant troops on the ground while she says to the two girls.

Isla: Hold them off as much yous can! We can't let them take over this part of the city!

They nod and Isla turns to her front ans see a blue ball of engery coming down towards her.

She leaps back and it exploded behind her as she lands hard on the ground. She stood up ans see two Wraiths along with afee ghost firing at their hold out and bring the hell out of them.

Isla: Fuck! There's too many of them. Sadie, Genesis when is our backup arrive?

Genesis: (comms) Backup is on their way! You should see them right now!

Isla looks out and just sees one Pelican flying over head ans fires it's rockets at the Covenant and take some out while it flys pass them and turns around.

Isla: You call that backup?

Genesis: (comms) Yep.

We then cut to the Pelican were we see four familiar Spartans getting their weapons and getting their gear ready.

Sophie: (smile) Ready for this?

Ave: (smirk) I was botn ready to kick some ass!

Ashley: (smirk) Same?

Sophie: What about you, you ready?

A Spartan pulls out a katana and looks at it for a while before he smirks underneath his helmet ans says.

Y/n: (smirk) Yep. I'm ready. Sheila open the hatch.

Sheila: Understood Spartan. Have a nice day out there.

Y/n: (smirk) We will Sheila.

The hatch opens and the four Spartans leap out of the Pelican and crashes onto the ground safely. Covenant troops along with Isla and the rest of her squad and soldiers look down ans see Y/n and his team down there.

Halo Male Spartan reader X Red Vs Blue: The ultimate Spartan within Blood GulchOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara