Chapter 33: She's back

Maine opens a cargo and once he opens it we see him ans Ave look inside and enter the cargo and see many equipment made by project Freelancer before it's shut down. Ave found something interesting and picks it up and it looks like a missle pod as she looks at it.

Ave: Oooohhh me like this toy.

Maine: It's a prototype hydra. It's not done yet but it might work.

Ave: (smirk) Sweet. Must say, Project Freelancer has better equipment then us.

Maine: That's what the Director wanted these equipment for. Just so we can be better soldiers.

Maine picks up another equipment and see it was a armor lock system to lock armors in place. He takes that and the two left the cargo while we see the rest searching through the equipment and gathering as much as they can.

Once that they group up in the middle and place them in the middle of the room.

Ashley: Looks like that's everything.

Elijah: I don't know by this. Are we even sure these equipment will work?

South: Yes we're sure abs besides, they didn't give us a choice.

Maine: Now we just have to find a good place to ambush them.

Gabriel: Ambush them?

South: They will be waiting for us once we return. But if we ambush them, we might have a chance.

Ave: (smirk) Aww hell yeah, time to show those fuckers who's boss!

Doc: (radio) Um guys we have a problem.

We then cut to Doc and Mia at one of the control room with Mia on the controls as she takes over and tells them.

Mia: We've detected something at the front gate near you. Filss says they might be intruders.

Suddenly they hear the gate open near them and they raised their weapons as the gate start to open and after a while they see then reds and Blues step into the room and they wave their hands in a panic once they see this but they lower down their weapons with South asked.

South: What the hell are you all doing here?

Grif: Well so much for a "hello" from one of you.

Simmon: We came to help you.

Sarge: Yeah, we can't let all of us raid this place on your own now would we?

Maine: This is dangerous plus, how did you manage to convince Mendez to be here?

Reds and Blues:...........

Gabriel: He didn't, did he?

Caboose: Um...is that a trick question?

Tucker: Look besides that, what's so bad. This place is abandoned right? Now way anyone is here.

Suddenly they hear a loud noise from somewhere and another and another and it sounded like someone is breaking in.

Grif: Nice job Tucker.

They follow the sound and as soon they turn corner they see Y/n exit out of the room and shut the door just in time and step back.

The rest catch up and they can tell Y/n was fighting someone because of him breathing heavily as they aim their weapons at the door just in case.

Ave: You okay?

Sophie: Where's Church?

Y/n: In there but....she isn't happy.

Sophie: She?