Chapter 11: Andy.....who's Andy?

Within the base we see Y/n, Ave, Sophie and Ashley surrendering the controls within the base as we see many soldiers walking about as they slide Gary into their control pad as a hologram of Gary appear next to Crystal as Gary looks up at the four Spartans.

Gary: I THANK YOU FOR BRING ME HERE. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW AWFUL THAT FACILITY WAS ANS HOW ALONE IT WAS.

Ave: It's lucky we didn't leave you there because how we can't trust you.

Gary: WHY IS THAT?

Ave: You said about the great destroyer is Caboose and you said that he'll destroy this ring along with everyone else, is that right?

Gary: CORRECT.

Y/n: But Caboose isn't the destroyer of worlds. I don't think he can't even hurt a ladybug if he accidentally kills it.

Gary: THE ONE WHO HOLDS THE GREATEST WEAPON WILL BE THE ONE WILL END IT ALL.

Y/n: And that weapon is a sword?

Gary: CORRECT.

Crystal: I've look at many files that Watched give me and it shown no records of thsi great destroyer.

Then Watched appears next to Crystal as he nods.

Watcher: Yeah, I never in my whole life never heard about this great destroyer unless he is lying to us.

Gary: BELIEVE ME OR NOT, THAT DOESN'T CHANCE THE FACT THAT WE WILL ALL DIE.

Y/n: What about those soldiers before they were infected by the Flood. Where they your creatures or just visitors?

Gary: VISITORS BUT NOT ANYMOORE. HEY DO YOU WANNA HEAR A KNOCK KNOCK JOKE?

Ashley: We pass.

Watcher: Don't know, wanna hear the joke. Go for it Gary.

Gary: OK. KNOCK KNOCK.

Watcher: Who's there?

Gary: RING.

Watcher: Ring who?

Gary: A RING THAT WILL DESTROYER THE UNIVERSE. HA HA HA!

Watcher: That's......not that funny.

Gary: MAYBE YOU DON'T HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOUR LIKE ME.

Crystal: I don't like this A.I.

Watcher: Agree.

Y/n: Maybe Tucker can tell me more about that sword he has. Maybe it holds something important.

Ave: That's maybe a possibility.

Ashley: Yeah maybe it holds ultimate power.

Ave: Ultimate power?

Ashley: Yeah it be cool if that sword holds some kind of power, it be awesome.

Y/n: I wish it has, it make either of us unstoppable and pretty cool.

Ashley: Yeah and maybe make you a more handsome once wielded.

Y/n: (smirk) Yeah and cool as well. Gonna find Tucker and see if he can tell us about the sword.

Ave: Right, we stay here and see Gary has even more information.

Y/n slides Watcher out and slide it into his helmet and then walks off. He exit out of the base and see Tucker, Church, Caboose, Tex, Cali and Remington as they were listening to Donut story.

Y/n walks over to them and walks up on them once Donut finish his story.

Y/n: Hey guys, what's up?