Chapter 1: The arrival of Blood Gulch

Open our story with a UNSC ship drifting through the empty void of space with no planets or UNSC space stations anywhere just a UNSC Destroyer class called the " The Free for All."

The ship drifted through space as it holds several hundred UNSC Marins, ODST's and a hand full of Vehicles

The ship drifted through space as it holds several hundred UNSC Marins, ODST's and a hand full of Vehicles. They also have a few Spartans within the ship reseting after they escape a Covenant attack on a UNSC planet.

In the cockpit we see the crew on their controls checking on a few systems and making sure things were in order. We see Captain Jackson William looking through a large screen window looking at space and turn to one of his crew near him and asked.

Jackson: Have we got a signal to any UNSC planets yet?

Male crew: No sir, nothing. There isn't a UNSC signal anywhere. Want me to scan the area again?

Jackson: Yes. We gonna get back to UNSC space, where ever we are. Crystal.

Then a blue holograms like A.I appear on the holo table as Jackson turns and walks over to her.

Crystal: Yes Captain William?

Jackson: How is things doing around the ship?

Crystal: Things are working in order Captain. The turrets are online, Oxygen is stable and the shields are 100%.

Jackson: That's good. We need to hold on if the Covenant founds us. We must be on stand by if anything happens.

Male crew 2: Sir I got something.

Jackson: What is it?

Male crew 2: We got a transmission but it's not in UNSC radio.

Jackson: Is it Covenant?

Male Crew 2: You may wanna see this.

Then the  second crew plays the message that is been heard within the cockpit.

???: Hello blue command, come in blue command. This is private Tucker and um.....we need a madic here because....well let's just say the black armor chick you sent kinda died. If you call us back that would be great, Private Tucker out.

The the message ends and the Crew looks at each other with questions including Jackson he doesn't remember a private named Tucker but he asked.

Jackson: Can we track the message?

Male Crew 2: Yes sir.

Jackson: Good jump into slip space Crystal and let's find out that message.

Crystal: As you wish Captain. Do you want me to awake the Spartans?

Jackson: Yes please, I been dieing for a humour on one Spartan.

Crystal: You mean Spartan-453?

Jackson: (smirk) That's right.