Chapter 20: The beast of Project Freelancer

Hargrove: Dear Director: We have reports of teams of Spartans across of many Colonies have been KIA by a group of soldiers who are cable of killing them. I have hired a team of Spartans to investigate these groups of Spartan killers. We have suspicious that these teams are from your group but we will soon find out soon enough.

(Slipespace)

We see Y/n and his team within Sheila as they journey through Slipespace to their location. Y/n was in the pilot seat with Watcher appear on the holopad.

While we see Ave, Sophie and Ashley at the back getting their weapons ready while Ave said to break the silence.

Ave: I'm surprised this Pelican has a build in Slipespace drive.

Sophie: Well the Pelican that Kaikaina came on is different to our UNSC Pelican.

Ashley: Yeah but who ever these people are smart of managing to place a Slipespace drive in here.

Sheila: You know I'm here right?

Ashley: Oh, sorry Sheila. We didn't mean it by that.

Sheila: It's alright. I understand your surprise by this. At least we can travel to planet to planet with a working Slipespace drive.

Ave: Yep.

The doors open and Y/n step inside with the rest of his team as he pulls up a hologram of a prison space Station hovving over a planet.

Y/n: Ok Hargrove told us we should interrogate a agent within a UNSC prison space Station.

Ave: (surprised) They managed to capture an agent?

Y/n: Yep and what these files say, she's very aggressive and will beat up anyone who look at her funny.

Ashley: Is she Tex?

Y/n: No, her name is Agent South and she used to have a brother named Agent North.

Ave: Those are weird names?

Y/n: Actually Hargrove told me that Project Freelancer name them due to their countries they live in.

Sophie: That would explain a lot about Tex and Wyoming.

Y/n: Yeah. Yous ready?

Ave: (smirk) Hell yeah, ready as I'll ever be.

Watcher: Remember the fate of all Spartans is resting on our hands. We can't let the Spartans fall during this time so let's get to work.

They all nod with agreement.

Sheila: We're coming up to the space Station right now.

Y/n: Nice, let's do this.

Sheila jump out of slipspace and flys over to a Prison base hoving over a snowy planet.