Chapter 39: Going rogue

We see the ONI prison space station as we see it hooving over a human colony planet while Pelicans make it's way in and out as we cut to the cells where we see criminals inside of their cells either making a lot of noise or not.

In one of these cells we see Y/n throwing a bouncy ball at the hall and catch it while he was wearing a orange prison jumpsuit as he was taking for treason either though he was kidnapped and forced to by Carolina. Speaking of her next to him we see her sitting against the hall where Y/n is sitting as he catch the ball and sighs to himself and then tells Carlina while the walls are thick enough for Carolina to hear him.

Y/n: Five days since we have been taking here huh?

Carolina:............

Y/n: In my life of duty I think of many ways I was captured but ONI.....Well that's one of my list that I was be captured and taking for "treason" man Elijah was right about those guys, they are dicks.

Carolina: I don't want to talk to you.

There was a long silence from the two as Y/n looks down and then ask her.

Y/n: Listen Carolina....I've been thing and....I want to help you find the Director.

Carolina: Why? So you can clear your name?

Y/n: Well maybe that but no. The Director is still wanted for many months now and this hunt has to end. We need to find him and if you know how to then let me help.

Carolina was silent for a bit and she stood up and ask him.

Carolina: What's your deal?

Y/n: Look, if we locate the Director, we guve then information to ONI and the UNSC so they can get him. Hopefully that will help us clearing our names and all this problem will be over and done for.

Carolina: You really want to help a person who have a pistol at your head?

Y/n: (smirk) Ain't the first time I have a gun pointed at my heard. Still, we have a deal.

Carolina:......Fine deal. So you got any plans to get out of here?

Y/n: Well let's hope they will come and pick us up soon.

Carolina: Who's they?

Y/n: (smirk) You'll see.

(Meanwhile)

Screams is heard in a room as we see Iker and other ONI scientists as we see Church getting torture for information by Iker as he watch this through the glass window as one ONI scientists tells him.

ONI scientist: Sir we're not finding anything through his memory. He truly doesn't know where the Director is.

Iker: He has to know. Maximise the machine to 100% and do it longer this time.

ONI scientist: But sir eben if this is just an AI this one feels pain. If we do this even longer, he might di-

Iker: Are you disobeying your superior office? I've guve you the order and you will obey to my order!

The scientists looks over tohave rest and they shrugged which he sighs and turns the nob and active it again as Church feels more pain while Iker smirks hearing the screams of Church like he is hearing the Director's screams of torture going through his ears.

(Meanwhile)

We see Y/n sitting on his bed when a slide door opens and his plate of food slide through as a familiar voice said through the door.

???: Hope your feeling alright here sir.

Y/n: (smile) Feel better as always Lennox, thanks for the food.