8- Lessons

"How come you don't like play in front of other people, you don't seem like the shy type. So i would've thought that playing wouldnt be hard for you." said George as him and Emilia walked down to the music room. Emilia looked up at him before saying something but closed her mouth as a person appeared in front of them.

   "Emilia,, hey.. I just um wanted to talk to you for a bit if that's fine." said the beautiful gray eyed Hufflepuff boy. Emilia's quickly looked down at her feet before saying something.

"Cedric uh.. Im actually busy right now, maybe another time. Me and George have somewhere to be." said Emilia as Cedric gave a quick glance to George. He sighed and gave her a "please" look. Emilia looked up at George and back at Cedric.

"It won't be long, I promise. I just want to speak to you, I won't force you or anything but if you could." said Cedric as Emilia quickly looked at George. He didn't know what to do, if to stay or to leave. He just felt Cedric glance at him and watch his eyes go back to Emilia. "George if you could..."

"I'll be over there alright?" said George as he looked at the face Emilia had on as if she didn't want him to leave. It was weird to see her look as if she was a lost puppy. George didn't walk far at all, he stood by a wall away from the conversation but they could still see him and he could still see her.

"You have a minute Cedric, what is it? What could be so important that you want to talk to me after the year we spent acting as if we didn't know each other-" said Emilia but was quickly cut off by Cedric. George was watching Emilia look rather angry.

"Can we try this again, I know.. I know I messed up and well I do take responsibility for that. It's been my biggest regret, Angelina and I well it was in the moment and we both feel horrible about it." said Cedric as Emilia looked at him as if he was stupid. She believe Cedric might of felt bad but Angelina was always walking past her laughing with her little friends.

"Cedric we both know that's not true. You don't kiss somebody accidentally, it just doesn't happen. I forgave you a long time ago, but you and me? That's not gonna happen again. You wasted both of our time. So you and I? Will never be You and I again." said Emilia calmly, she grabbed George by the arm and walked off from Cedric leaving him stunned. George was now getting pulled by Emilia who was pretty strong for such a tiny person. Emilia pushed him into the music room and slammed the door, George had never seen her so angry before.

"If you want.. we can uh just come back tomorrow. We don't have to play today..." said George looking at the angry girl in front of him. She had been looking away from George but he knew she was furious. She looked more tense then usual and her breathing was heavy.

"I'm fine and no just sit down, we can leave off from where we started last week." said Emilia who seemed to relax herself. She looked at George and open the piano, she pressed her fingers on the keys when George came to sit down next to her.

———

Y/n was walking down a flight of stairs when she ran into Adrian and Miles. She and Adrian havent discussed their kiss from two weeks ago on christmas eve, or even brought it up. Y/n didn't even know if he remembered it because she didn't, George and Fred had to tell her what happened.

"Hey Y/n/n, where you heading?" said Adrian who looked rather tired. His eye bags seemed a lot more darker and and his eyes were low and red. Y/n had figured it out that him and Miles where both high.

   "Well I was going to look for Fred and George but I remember George is with Emilia and Fred, well i'm not quite sure where Fred is at, and you two? I see you both came back from the forest." said Y/n as she stepped off the stairs, with the two Slytherins. Miles gave Adrian a quick glance when he smirked.