61- Adrian's Birthday

September 30
"So can you please come to bloody practice, Cane is horrible. No offense Miles, but he's bad." said Graham as Emilia, Miles and him sat in the Great Hall for breakfast.

"No I agree, Emilia come on." said Miles, Emilia sighed and looked over at the Hufflepuff table. Miles and Graham looked at each other and turned back to look at her.

"Where Adrian?" said Emilia as she looked at his empty seat. Miles and Graham shrugged as Graham shook her.

"Emilia! Come to practice!!" said Graham as she sighed.

"Fine!" said Emilia as Graham smiled

"Now where is Adrian for real?" said Miles

"Probably with Y/n, it is his birthday." said Graham as Miles crackled, Emilia turned to the Gryffindor table to see Y/n talking to the twins. She narrowed her eyebrows as she looked down the table.

Adrian came into the Great Hall in a hurry, sitting down in front of Emilia. "Where were you?" said Emilia as Adrian looked up her.

"Slept in, Y/n and I had a long night." said Adrian smiling as Graham and Miles grinned at each other. Emilia gave him a look as she looked down at the table.

"Mhm." said Emilia, Adrian glanced at her. Miles and Graham looked at her as she went back to looking at a book.

Y/n came and sat next to Adrian and smiled as Adrian looked at her and kissed her cheek. "Happy birthday love." said Y/n, Emilia looked up and turned to look at Adrian.

"Thank you beautiful. What are our plans today?" said Adrian smiling at Y/n, Emilia turned to look at Miles and Graham who was staring at her weirdly.

"Yeah what are your plans today Adrian?" said Emilia tilting her head, Adrian looked at her weirdly as Y/n made a strange face.

  "You guys tell me it's my birthday." said Adrian as Y/n chuckled.

"Well whatever you all want to do! I have somewhere to go right now, if you all would excuse me. I'll see you guys in class." said Emilia, Adrian looked away and turned back to Y/n who was following Emilia with her eyes.

"That's weird?" said Miles as Y/n agreed. Adrian took a hard swallow and grabbed a goblet of pumpkin juice.

"Don't forget we have practice today. It won't be long but it's right after classes." said Graham as Adrian nodded still drinking from goblet.

"Did Emilia finally agree?" said Y/n as Graham smiled and nodded. Miles rest his chin on his palm and thought back to Emilia's birthday, after that they acted as if nothing happened.

  "How's caption going? How is Weasley handling being keeper?" said Adrian as Y/n sighed and covered her face. "Bad huh."

"He needs work." said Y/n

"You couldn't find a better keeper?" said Miles as Y/n made a face, Miles and Adrian looked at each other as Graham chuckled. "Or are you letting your affection for him, mess with you actually getting a good keeper?"

"He's not bad, he's just.. needs to be confident. He's letting Fred and George get to him and he gets nervous." said Y/n as the boys started laughing, Y/n rolled her eye and rest her chin on her hand.

"You'll figure it out beautiful." said Adrian kissing her on the cheek, she smiled and got up. The rest of them made their way to potions when Y/n pulled Adrian aside.

"Happy birthday, again." said Y/n smiling as she handed Adrian a small box. He smiled and opened it seeing a new ring.