38- Hiraeth

"Why are you walking like that Y/n? Did you and Adrian-" said Fred as the three of them made their way down to breakfast. Y/n was holding her stomach, quickly hit Fred in the arm as George bursted into laugher.

   "Shut up, that's none of your business is it?" said Y/n, she looked up at George while he was laughing, giving him a face as he looked away. "Oh please like the two of you are so innocent."

   "We very much are Y/n/n, I have no idea what you're going on about." said George as they entered the great hall seeing the Slytherin's at the table as they made their way over to them.

  "Good morning you four." said Y/n sitting down next to Adrian as he turned around and greeted her. Fred and George sat down next to them as they looked up at Emilia, Miles and Graham.

   "How you hanging up." said Emilia as Y/n made a face and the both of them bursted into laugher. Emilia's eye bags were darker then normal as if she only slept three hours in which she only did.

  "We should be asking you that, you look as if you haven't slept all night?" said Fred as Emilia chuckled, Graham bite back his smile and looked down at his plate.

  "Oh! No I was just up all night doing.. homework." said Emilia as Y/n looked up at her curiously. Adrian turned back to look at Y/n as he look at her suspiciously.

   "So what do you guys plan on doing today?" said Adrian as the owl post came by dropping thing in front of the table. Emilia groaned seeing all the letters dropping in front of her. Miles and Graham both moved away before one exploded or something.

   "You're still getting a bunch of hate mail? I would've thought it would've ended already." said Y/n looking at be pile of letters, Emilia used her wand to look at them moving the bad ones from the good ones when she seen one from 'Hiraeth' as she grabbed it.

"Hello Emilia,
  I'm sure you know about the Yule Ball and how it's coming up, well we wanted to send you an outfit you'll wear and to ask you a question about your friend from the Quidditch World Cup, we're also sending Miles and Adrian their outfits as well but back to your friend. We were wondering if she was willing to participate in wearing one of our dresses for the Yule Ball, we found her quite lovely. Of course you're still our number one star but if she was interested write back with her measurements, sizes, parents signature. If she decides not too it's completely understandable but we do hope she does.
                                                      -Cordialement Louis."

  "Oh this great news!!! Y/n look here, read it !! Fast come on!" said Emilia giving Y/n the letter. Y/n looked up at her confused as she took it causing her and Adrian to read through it. Y/n looked at Adrian as he smiled. "Well?!! Whats your answer ??!!"

   "Oh I don't know.." said Y/n as Emilia and Adrian both groaned. Miles, Graham and the Twins looked at each other confused as they took the letter from Y/n.

   "Oh come on! It'll be such fun! If you don't like it after the Yule Ball you won't have to do it again!" said Emilia as she moved the letters out of the table accidentally touching one as it squirted stuff out causing her to pull her hand back quickly. "Ugh stupid mail!"

   "I think you should do it, it's a good opportunity love, after Miles and I did it, we started getting a bunch of letters for things after Hogwarts. University are really interested in stuff like that for some weird reason." said Adrian as Miles nodded. Emilia was now wiping off the yellow slime off her hand.

  "That's dragon boogers !" said George as he moved the letter away with his wand. Everyone turned to look at the letter in disgust as Emilia destroyed all the letters.