25- Baby Number Two

"Blimey Y/n, why do your kids always want to come out so early." said Adrian as he pulled her out of the car, she made a face and looked at him.

"My kids?! You're the one who can't keep Oow- you can't keep your sperm inside of you!" said Y/n as Adrian made a face and walked into the glass.

"Well! I don't know but why are we fighting?!" said Adrian as Y/n blinked hard and turned to look at him.

"Because you're an asshole." said Y/n as she waddled to the receptionist. Adrian made a face and followed her.

"Welcome to St. Mungo, what seems to be the problem." said the receptionist as she looked down at her parchment.

"My wife's in labor." said Adrian as the receptionist looked up to see Y/n. She pressed a button and two healers came out with a wheelchair, placing her on it.

"This way." said a Healer as Adrian followed. Y/n gave him a look and crossed her arms as Adrian shook his head. "We'll give you a moment to change."

"Alright are you done with the attitude?" asked Adrian as he watched her undress into the robe. She flicked him off as he sat back and rolled his eyes. "Come on Y/n, you're about to give birth to our baby."

"Oh so now it's our kids, huh?" said Y/n, Adrian shot her a look and made a face.

"It's always been our kids." said Adrian.

"You weren't saying that earlier, oh no you said why do MY kids MY kids, Adrian." said Y/n as she sat on the bed.

"Y/n, my love. Why are you so upset? It's two in the morning?" said Adrian as he looked at her and sat on the bed with her.

"I am not upset! You're just an asshole!" said Y/n as she looked away from him, the healer came in and looked at them as they turned to look at her.

"Sooo! Are you ready to give birth?" said the healer as she placed gloves on, another two Medwizards entered the room. "Can you please put your feet up here."

  Y/n did that as Adrian crossed his arms and sat back as the healers look at her. "You aren't in any pain?" asked MedWizard.

"No? I feel the contractions but they aren't too painful." said Y/n as they rose their eyebrows.

"Is something wrong?" asked Adrian sitting up.

"No! But the baby's head is very noticeable. You need to start pushing now." said the Healer as Adrian turned to look at Y/n who looked as if she wanted to laugh. Adrian got up and grabbed Y/n hand as she looked at him and moved it away.

"Fine." said Adrian moving back. Y/n gave him a look as the healers glanced at each other.

"Can you give me a big push." said the healer as Y/n obeyed. Adrian made a face and cringed as he watched her push. "You're doing great, how about another one."

Adrian was watching Y/n as she pushed, he rolled his eyes and grabbed her hand and squeezed it. "You can be mad at me another time, not right now." said Adrian as Y/n held back her smile. They heard the cry's of their baby when they looked up to see.

"Beautiful boy!" said the healer as they took him to get cleaned up. Adrian kissed Y/n's forehead as she smiled and leaned on him, breathing heavy.

"Here you go." said the MedWizard, heading Y/n the baby. She looked down at him and smile as she turned to Adrian.

"Welcome to the world Aaron Callan Pucey." said Y/n as she grabbed his little hand with her finger, Adrian smiled and looked at his baby.

———