60- Quidditch Try Outs and Miles' Present

"This class is a drag, I really can't stand this teacher, how does she expects us to learn when we're reading first year books." said Emilia as her, Y/n, and Adrian walked to defense against the dark arts.

"Honestly, what is the Ministry even thinking. We're in our seventh year, how are we not allowed to get taught actual things?" said Y/n as they opened the door, seeing Miles, Graham and the twins already in class.

"Who do you plan on sitting with this time?" said Adrian smirking as Emilia rolled her eyes, Y/n chuckled as they watched her sit next to Graham. "Ah man, my money was on the other one today."

"If you don't shut up." said Emilia turning around, Y/n and Adrian bursted into laugher. Graham gave them a strange look as he watched Emilia turn red.

"I call this one." said Y/n as Adrian chuckled. Emilia groaned as Miles watched her, Alicia sat next to him causing him to roll his eyes. Y/n and Adrian trying to control their laugher when Professor Umbridge came making them want to laugh more.

"Mr. Pucey? Ms. L/n? Is there something you need to share will the class? I could go for a good joke." said Umbridge as Y/n turned to look at Adrian, covering her mouth from laughing. Emilia shook her head as she placed it on the table.

"No professor sorry." said Adrian cracking a smile, Professor Umbridge made a noise which made everyone in class roll their eyes.

"Don't forget that after class are try outs E, I better see you there." whispered Graham as Emilia nodded. Y/n and Adrian watched them as they felt the urge to laugh.

"Hey Miles, are you busy after class?" whispered Alicia behind Y/n and Adrian, Y/n jaw dropped as Adrian placed his head on the table covering his face from laughing.

"I have Quidditch." whispered Miles back not taking his eyes off Emilia and Graham. The day went longer then expected but the school day was over and Emilia was dressed in a quidditch uniform as Graham smiled and messed up her hair.

"Look it's perfect. Almost like it was made just for you." said Graham as Adrian chuckled, him and Miles were changing into their uniforms when Graham took his shirt off right in her face.

"I- uh hm.. i'm going to go uh wait for you guys outside." said Emilia, Graham smiled as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder, opening his mouth when Y/n and the twins came into the tent dressed in their quidditch uniforms.

"Are you ok E? You look as if you're about to pass out." said George as he looked at Emilia, Y/n looked at a shirtless Graham and turned back to look at Emilia with the same face.

"I'm fine." said Emilia

"E's knees getting a little weak, aren't they?" said Adrian bursting into laugher. Y/n's jaw dropped as Miles stared at them.

"Shut up." said Emilia turning red, Graham finally let her go as he smiled. She quickly made her way over to Y/n and made a face.

"Maybe you should wait outside Emilia." said Miles, Y/n glanced over at Emilia who was watching Graham's shirtless body.

"Huh? Oh yeah, Y/n want to join me?" said Emilia pulling Y/n out the tent with her, feeling redder then ever. "Merlin."

"I totally see it now." said Y/n as Emilia gasped and bursted into laugher. The boys came out not much later to see the girls giggling.

"Something funny?" asked Adrian, causing the two girls to jumped and turn red.

"No!" said Emilia

"Nothing!" said Y/n

"Right." said Fred as him and George laughed. Emilia and Y/n glanced at each other as they walked into the quidditch field.