53- The Muggle Fair

Emilia shot up from bed, tears streaming down her face as she sighed and looked at the clock, seeing it was three in the morning. It's been harder and harder for her to sleep, after last weeks incident she hated being alone. She turned around in bed and seen the pictures of Cedric that Y/n gave her causing her to break down. In that moment she apparated to Miles house, hearing the loud noise from the apparation he woke up and seen Emilia's face being lit by the moons light.

  "Emilia? Are you ok?" said Miles rubbing his eyes, she dropped down to her knees as he got up and ran over to her. "What happened ?!"

  "I-I'm sorry.. I just didn't want to be home alone.. Nick and Hayden are both out and you're the first person who came my mind." said Emilia as Miles seen her face, tears streaming down it. "I cant sleep.. I haven't been able too.. I'm really sorry.. I think i'm just going to go.. I'm sorry Miles."

  "Shut up." said Miles hugging her. She looked at him as she wiped her tears and looked away. "Come on." Miles walked back into his bed as she looked at him, he opened his arms as she gave him a look. "Just come here Emilia."

  "That's-" started Emilia but Miles cut her off.

"Just come here." said Miles in his sleepy voice, Emilia walked over to him as he pulled her in, covering her with the blanket. Miles pulled her into a hug as she started crying, he held her tighter as his own heart broke. "Just try and sleep alright?" Eventually she did end up falling asleep, hearing his breathing.

It was now morning when Cane had went to wake Miles up, seeing Emilia and Miles in bed. His eyes widen as Mrs. Bletchley came walking past, he quickly closed the door and looked at her. "Why are you acting suspiciously, didn't I tell you to wake Miles up? Does he have a girl in there?" said Mrs. Bletchley pulling Cane aside.

"No! He's uh.. MILES!!" shouted Cane as Mrs. Bletchley looked at him surprised. She pulled her wand and opened his door to see Emilia tangled in his arms as Cane face palmed and Mrs. Bletchley's jaw dropped.

"Oh my well.." said Mrs. Bletchley closing the door. She gave Cane a look as he bite back his laugh.

"You aren't going to tell him anything?? I can never have Aria sleepover, how come E can be in his bed!?" said Cane as Mrs. Bletchley poked him with her wand and told him to shush.

"Well they aren't together." said Mrs. Bletchley

"Mum, best friends don't sleep with each other like that." said Cane as Mrs. Bletchley gave him a look and opened the door again.

"Dont be foolish Cane, Cedric just died.. i'm sure he's just comforting her." said Mrs. Bletchley looking at her son, Cane gave her a look as he crossed his arms.

  "Yeah you think that mum." said Cane as he walked away. Mrs. Bletchley closed the door and walked back down to the main room thinking about the two.

  ———

"You know the fair opens up today. Maybe you and Adrian should go, take Emilia and Miles with you." said Y/f/n as they ate breakfast. Lucas' face lit up as he heard Adrian's name.

"Oh I don't know how these pureblood wizards will be able to handle that." said Y/n laughing as she took a bite of her waffle. Lucas was looking eagerly in his seat. "I hope you know i'm not taking you."

  "Oh come on!!!" said Lucas

"No, you just want to go because of Adrian. You aren't even tall enough to ride any rides." said Y/n as Lucas sat back and looked at their father who hide behind his paper.

"Where mum?" said Lucas as Y/n agreed. Y/f/n set his paper on the table and looked at Y/n who raised her eyebrow.

"Yeah where is mum?" said Y/n