78- Slytherin Vs. Hufflepuff

(This is what i imagine Emilia hair to look like when I say it gets puffy🧍🏻‍♀️😭^^)

Y/n and Adrian haven't spoken and she was spending her time with Joseph while Adrian spent his time with the others trying to make her as jealous as possible.

"Hey Pansy are you busy right now?" asked Adrian as he came into the Slytherin common room, she turned to look at him and smiled, following him up to his dorm.

"We never get time to ourselves." whined Pansy, Adrian grinned and pinned her against his bed. The door opened as they both turned to see Emilia.

"Uh uh get out Pansy." said Emilia, Adrian got off Pansy and shot Emilia a look. Pansy got up and glared at her.

"Can't you leave? Go find Graham or something, I heard you guys were messing around in the captains office." said Pansy as Adrian raised his eyebrows.

"3... 2-" said Emilia

"Bloody hell, fine! I can never have a minute alone with him." said Pansy as she got up.

"Yeah, yeah, go cry about it somewhere else." said Emilia, Pansy turned to look at Adrian as she pushed him on his bed and got on top of him, pulling him into a kiss. Emilia started making throwing up sounds as Pansy got off him and smiled.

"Now I'll leave." said Pansy walking out. Emilia turned to look at Adrian who looked rather surprised and wiped his lip.

"Disgusting." said Emilia, Adrian made a face and stretched as he got up. "What are you doing with Pansy?"

"What ever do you mean?" said Adrian with a grin, Emilia rolled her eyes and walked back to the door as Adrian chuckled. "It's nothing, I'm just teasing her."

"Right, well we have practice. Graham made me come receive you." said Emilia as Adrian got up, grabbing his quidditch gear.

———

"Have you found our replacements yet?" said Fred as Y/n looked up from her work and nodded, Fred and George looked at each other and made a face. "Who?"

"Ginny is the new seeker, she pretty good but she's not Harry. Andrew Kirke and Jack Sloper are the new beaters.. they need some work but i'm sure they'll get there." said Y/n as George narrowed his eyebrows.

"Shouldn't you be practicing then? I haven't see you on the field since we've came back from break." said George as Y/n face palmed.

"Slytherin and Hufflepuff have been taken up the field since their match is approaching, I don't have a very good feeling for this match..." said Y/n looking back down at her work.

"You and Adrian still haven't spoken?" said Fred, Y/n shook her head 'No', as the twins rolled their eyes.

"At all?" said George

"You're with me every minute of the day, you would've seen if him and I talked." said Y/n, Angelina came sitting down next to them causing them all to look up.

"Uh, someone is waiting outside for you." said Angelina, Y/n narrowed her eyebrows and got up, walking to the entrance to see Joseph smiling.

"Well hello, I was wondering if you wanted to join me on a walk?" said Joseph, Y/n cracked a smile and nodded as they walked down the stairs.

"I would've thought you would be at practice." said Y/n, Joseph cracked a smile and placed his hands in his pocket.

"Slytherin has the field right now. We play them tomorrow, not so sure if i'm ready to get thrown off my broom, plus we lost to Ravenclaw last game. It's not the same playing without..Cedric." said Joseph, Y/n nodded and turned to look at him as they walked down the moving stairs. "I didn't really like getting Captain this way."