36- Drama

(Graham Montague^)

"Did I ever tell you what happened.. on saturday?" said Emilia as her and Y/n sat in the library. Y/n looked up from a book and gave her a confused look that made Emilia cover her face. Miles and Adrian were working out to kept their bodies in shape for next years quidditch.

"Does it have to do with Miles?" said Y/n giving Emilia a stern look. Emilia groaned and removed her hands from her face and nodded. "What happened?"

"We kissed. I hate every moment of it though, I felt disgusted. Knowing that not so long ago he was having sex with Charlotte." said Emilia looking down at a book as Y/n rested her chin on her palm.

"You know he really wants you back? He really cares what you think of him, I'm sure he still love you a lot." said Y/n watching her bestfriend make a face at her. Y/n chuckled and closed the book in front of her. "I'm sure that's how he's trying to cope."

"Yeah, he has a stupid why of coping but I don't love him anymore. It sounds awful to say but I can't after he did so many things with girls, it's worse then before Y/n. Miles wouldn't actually fuck every girl he saw and i'm not trying to sound prude but after I saw him with Victoria, I just couldn't with him anymore." said Emilia. Y/n completely understood her friend, she would feel the same way.

"That makes complete sense E, you and Miles are better as friends and you both know it. I'm sure everything will work out soon." said Y/n grabbing onto Emilia's shoulder and squeezing it. A surprising guest sat down at the table were the girls were at, as they looked up surprised.

"ello' girls. Y/n, oui Emilia Morales correct?" said Stéphane, Emilia nodded as she looked at Y/n who held a face. "Stéphane Bernard, pleasure. Ive zeen you in zhe Daily Prophet."

"Pleasure to meet you." said Emilia as the boy smiled and turned to look at Y/n who was holding back her laugh. Emilia looked around feeling the awkward tension trying not to laugh.

"Have you girls ever been to Paris?" said Stéphane with a grin as Emilia and Y/n looked at each other and shook their head 'no'. "You know the two of you are belle(beautiful)."

"Thanks." said the both of them awkwardly. The looked at each other and turned back to look at the boy who moved a bit closer to them.

"You two look fun and easy, care to join me en trio (in a threesome)." said Stéphane grinning. Emilia's jaw dropped as Y/n looked at the boy in disgust. Stéphane moved closer. "Zink about it, oui?"

"You aren't that cute to be doing things like that, humble yourself monsieur." said Emilia as Y/n pulled out her wand and twirled it in her fingers. Stéphane smiled and got up but leaned on the table. "I'm sure you wouldn't want her boyfriend to find out about this."

"I'm sure you wouldn't want any of the boys to find out the way you're talking to us, not that we can't handle ourselves." said Y/n as Stéphane stood up straight, fixing his blue uniform. Ephraim came into the library and noticed Emilia's and Y/ns face. "Oh look here's one of the boys."

"Vhats going on?" said Ephraim taking a seat next to Emilia. Stéphane looked at the girls and walked off as Ephraim looked confused. "Are you two ok?"

"Yeah, he was just a creep. I wouldn't tell Adrian about that if I were you but maybe it's best if you do, wouldn't want him to find out other ways." said Emilia looking over at Y/n, who rested her chin on her hand. Ephraim gave them weird looks waiting until one of them told him something.

"Vell aren't one of you going to tell me vhat just happened ?" said Ephraim as Y/n and Emilia chuckled and looked back at him. They explained the whole situation as Ephraims jaw dropped. "Etot otvratitel'nyy frantsuzskiy mal'chik, kak on posmel tak razgovarivat' s vami dvumya, ya prikonchu yego (that disgusting french boy, how dare he talk to you like that, I will end him.)"