59- Hogwarts Professors

"Have you guys seen Fred or George since you've got on the train?" asked Y/n as she laid her head on Adrian, Emilia and Adrian looked at each other and shook their heads.

"Ive seen their brother since he's a prefect but not them, rather strange isn't it?" said Adrian as Emilia looked back down at her book, Miles was looking at her as Graham looked at the floor.

"Don't you ever get tired of reading?" said Miles, Emilia looked up and rolled her eyes as she got up. "Where are you going?"

"I'll patrol for you Adrian." said Emilia as she placed her book down and walked out the compartment. Y/n glanced at Miles as he sighed.

"So why were you three talking about Cedric? I mean what Miles said was a bit.. harsh you know?" said Adrian as Y/n agreed. Graham sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Well your friends are fighting over Emilia, you know. When Miles and I went to the mall, we also went to Cedrics grave to talk to him." said Y/n as Graham and Adrian raised their eyebrows.

"He came out? You know how long Emilia tries to get him to come out but he doesn't. She thinks he didn't want to stay as a ghost." said Adrian surprised as Y/n nodded.

"Well Miles asked him if he could get Emilia back, and he said well yeah but that he liked Graham better with her because he'll treat her better." said Y/n as Graham looked surprised.

  "Yeah I agree." said Adrian

"What the fuck Adrian." said Miles

"I would." said Graham

"Shut the fuck up, she's off limits." said Miles as Y/n rolled her eyes. Graham sat up straight and looked at him.

"I don't understand, Graham had Emilia first so Miles you can't really be getting mad." said Adrian as Miles shot him a look. "You technically ruined his chances with her when you decided to kiss her."

"You guys are making it seem like Emilia is some type of toy and you two are children fighting over it." said Y/n rather annoyed.

  "That's Miles, he doesn't understand that maybe she could like me, and he's still in love with her. Maybe if you would've treated her right than you wouldn't be in such a weird situation." said Graham as Miles glared at him. Y/n and Adrian glanced at each other and turned back to Graham.

"You shut your mouth, I treated her fine." spat Miles, Graham narrowed his eyebrows as Adrian and Y/n made a face.

"Really? Do you not know how to treat a girl? You must really be an idiot Miles, I didn't know constantly arguing with her for every little thing she did or fucking every girl you seen after you broke up was treating someone right. You really have no idea how you made her feel, stop thinking you're the victim. Do you know how many guys would love to be able to even get her to look at them? I will never understand what she seen in you." said Graham as Adrian and Y/n's jaw dropped. Miles' eye twitched as he glared at Graham.

"You know Cho wanted to fuck me. She would always come to me after lessons and try to take me back to the Ravenclaw house." said Miles as Adrian looked at him surprised. Graham narrowed his eyebrows and looked out the window. "But I didn't because you loved her, because she was off limits and I wasn't going to that to my best mate but you can't stay away from Emilia for me?"

"What if she wants to be with me?" said Graham not moving his eyes away from the window. Miles stared at him as Y/n turned to look at Adrian.

"What the fuck. You guys realize you're fighting over Emilia! Emilia! I forget she's a girl sometimes, how are you two going to ruin seven years of friendship because of EMILIA." said Adrian as Miles and Graham turned to look at him. "She doesn't even want either of you two, she's still stuck on Cedric. She's playing the two of you and you guys are falling for it."