94- Hard Goodbye's

Everyone was now dancing at the wedding when Adrian turned to look at Y/n as she sat talking to Emilia. "Do you.. want to go dance Y/n/n? As friends you know.." said Adrian as Emilia and Miles chuckled.

Y/n cracked as smiled as he held his hand out. "Well of course." said Y/n as she grabbed his hand. Emilia and Miles got up as well when Natalia came up to Miles.

"Hey! Can I steal you for a dance. I'm sure Emilia can go find another friend to be with." said Natalia, Miles turned to look at Emilia as she looked back at him. "I'm sure you don't need to ask her for permission."

"Oh i'm not asking her for permission but I'll rather dance with her." said Miles as he interlocked his fingers with Emilia's, she cracked a smile as Natalia stared at them walk off.

"Told you they were together." said Alexander as he walked up behind her. "Nick told me, now I wonder about her friend Y/n."

"Shut up Xander." said Natalia as she walked away. Adrian spun Y/n as she smiled, he pulled her closer as Emilia and Miles smirked at each other.

"I think i'm going to do it." said Gianna as she told Cane. He looked at her and made a face as she got up. "Adrian's distracted right now."

"I don't know Gi.. you know how Gryffindor can be. If he's rude with you.. don't be upset." said Cane as he looked at her, she nodded and started making her way over to where the Weasleys were at. Seating with Lupin and a pink hair lady.

"Professor Lupin! It's nice to see you again!" said Gianna as he turned to look at her. Ginny and Ron moved their heads to look at her.

"Oh! Ms. Pucey it's nice to see you as well!" said Lupin, Fred and George looked at each other and smiled.

"Hello Gianna." said George.

"Do you need something?" said Fred with a smile.

"Oh Pucey! Are you Adrian's younger sibling?" asked Mr. Weasley. Gianna nodded as Ron made a face and turned to Ginny.

"Yes yes I am.." said Gianna.

"Oh are you friends with Ron and Ginny?" said Mrs. Weasley.

"I would never be friends with her!" said Ron, Gianna sighed as Fred and George looked at their brother and made a face.

".. Right.. well I just came to say hello to Professor Lupin.. If you'll excuse me now." said Gianna as she turned around and bit the instead of her cheek.

"Gianna." said Fred, she turned around and looked at him as he got up. "Do you want to go dance with me?"

"Oh! Sure.. alright." said Gianna as Fred took her hand. Ron made a face as George smirked and turned back at his brother.

"Hopefully your brother doesn't get mad at me for taking you out for a dance. I just couldn't stand Ron being rude." said Fred as Gianna looked up at him. "I don't see what you see in him."

"I think it's the way he's a good person.. I envy him and his friends." said Gianna as Fred spun her. Adrian glanced over and raised his eyebrows to see them dancing.

"Bloody Fred is dancing with my sister!" said Adrian as Y/n turned around and smiled to see Fred and Gianna smiling.

"Fred probably took her out to dance.. after her attempt with Ron." said Y/n as Adrian made a face and turned back to look at her.

"Well alright. He's ok I guess." said Adrian as Y/n chuckled and rolled her eyes. He grinned and spun her as Emilia and Miles went walking back then quickly.