55- Secrets spilled

(Hayden Morales^^^)

  "I don't want to go home yet! Cant you tell mum that for a bit longer! Please?" said Lucas as Y/n looked at him. "Please?! Emilia!"

  "Your mother said a certain time Lucas, I can't do anything about it." said Emilia as Lucas groaned and crossed his arms. Y/n rolled her eyes and opened the door.

  "Go ask her and tell me what she says." said Y/n as Lucas ran out and went inside the house. "That's even if she's home."

"Are you still fighting with your parents love?" said Adrian as Y/n rolled her eyes and nodded as she laid back on him. Mr. L/n came out his house with Lucas as Emilia pulled down the window.

  "Hello children, you know how to drive Emilia?" asked Mr. L/n, Emilia chuckled and pulled out her license as he looked at it and smiled. "Wow, congratulations. So proud of you, maybe teach Y/n how to drive as well."

  "She's going to start crying, you shouldn't have said that." said Adrian from the back seat as Mr. L/n looked at Emilia who's eyes were watering.

  "Shut up Ade, no i'm not." said Emilia as Y/n and Miles bursted into laugher. Lucas was peaking his head from the window as Mr. L/n looked at him.

  "I hope Lucas wasn't a bother." said Mr. L/n

"Oh no he wasn't at all! I always wish I had younger siblings so I loved hanging out with him." said Emilia as Miles looked at her.

  "Well it's pretty late Lucas, why don't you hang out with them another day." said Mr. L/n as Lucas groaned. 

  "Sorry Lucas, it was a no go." said Adrian as he fist pumped Lucas. Y/n rolled her eyes and looked at her dad as he looked back at her.

"Are you staying at Emilia?" asked Mr. L/n, Emilia turned around and looked at her as she turned back around and smiled.

  "I hope that's not a problem?" said Emilia as Adrian and Y/n grinned. Mr. L/n looked at the both of them and narrowed his eyebrows.

  "No, not at all. Adrian may I have a word with you?" asked Mr. L/n. Adrian turned to look at Y/n and swallow hard as he nodded and got out of the car.

  "Yeah, you guys can get going. I'll apparate there." said Adrian as Emilia and Miles held back their laughs. Y/n narrowed her eyebrows and looked back at her father. They pulled out of the driveway as Adrian followed Mr. L/n into the house.

  "Please, sit down." said Mr. L/n. Adrian took a seat as Lucas sat down next to him. "No go upstairs Lucas."

  "But why? Cant I sit and talk with you and-" said Lucas but was quickly cut off.

"Go to your room Lucas." said Mr. L/n, Adrian shifted in his seat as Lucas made a face and turned back to look at his father.

"Y/n/n was right, you guys are mean!!" said Lucas running up to his room as Mr. L/n let a smile slip. Adrian still not sure what was going on felt very uncomfortable.

"Now, I hope you know I trust you and Y/n completely so I hope when you say you guys are at Emilia's house you are at her house." said Mr. L/n as Adrian relaxed himself.

"Oh yes! Of course, I wouldn't lie to you or Mrs. L/n, and I'm sure Y/n wouldn't either." said Adrian as Mr. L/n looked at him and fixed himself in his seat noticing that Adrian didn't understand what he was trying to get at.

"And I hope if you two are.. active, you're using protection." said Mr. L/n as Adrian's jaw dropped. "I- you don't have to tell me but remember I am a doctor.. so if the two of you.. need any you know help for getting those things."