24- Adrian's surpise

"It was nice to have you over dear, I'll send you an owl alright! Please come over more often dear!" said Mrs. Pucey as Y/n, Emilia, Nick and Emilias parents stood at the door.

"Thank you for having me! I'm sure next time I won't get kidnapped and I'll be more prepared." said Y/n as she smiled. Adrian grinned and placed a kiss on her cheek.

"Goodnight Y/n." said Adrian smiling. Adrian's parents were grinning as they talked to Emilia's parents.

"Goodnight Adrian." said Y/n with a smile. They walked out of the house, seeing a car waiting for them.

"Alright, you two behave. It's always a pleasure to have you stay with Emilia. We're off to work now." said Ariella Morales. She placed a kiss on top of Emilia's head and they both disapparated. Nick told them goodbye as they entered the car and he as well disapparted.

"They really do just leave you huh?" said Y/n as Emilia nodded and leaned her head on the window. She sighed and watched as the car speed off.

"I'm use to it honestly but you made a great first impression! Adrian wouldn't stop going on about you!" said Emilia lifting her head and smiling at her friend.

"He's something really! I never felt like this before and I know it sounds cliché but he gives me goosebumps." said Y/n as Emilia grew a smile.

"That's so wonderful! I know Adrian feels the same way! I promise i'm not saying this because he's my bestfriend but I've never seen him like this with another girl. When his parents met Hazel he didn't even care if they liked her or not, barely even talked about her. With you! That's a whole different story!" said Emilia causing Y/n to laugh.

"I didn't know your parents wanted you and Miles together and does Cane know??!" said Y/n as Emilia face palmed. She thought about Miles and groaned.

"Yeah, they always said we would grow up and end up together. I guess they were right but we got into another fight last night so I wouldn't really know if Cane knew. I'm guessing he does but I don't know how Aria knows. I don't even want to think about him right now!" said Emilia as Y/n laughed. "You also see why we don't want to tell Adrian, you've seen the way he reacted."

"Yeah I understand that." said Y/n as she watched the cars. It was now dark and the lights lit the way. "What Cane said was true though, The sun really loves the moon so much. Miles really does, doesn't he?"

"So he claims." said Emilia rolling her eyes. Y/n gave her a smile and crossed her arms, sitting back on the seats. "I just noticed this was the first time we've hung out without Fred and George."

"SPEAKING OF THAT! Ive always been wanting to ask you something but it always slips my mind." said Y/n as Emilia looked at her confused. "You know the day Adrian and I seen you and George together and Adrian said if we were interrupting something, where we?"

"I'm not sure I know what you're talking about Y/n/n." said Emilia as Y/n looked at her surprised. "No really, he was telling me about him and Autumn breaking up it's reminded me a lot of Miles and I. He said that people fall in love with the wrong people at times and well I understand that....Do you love Adrian?!"

"I- wow.. Shut up Emilia." said Y/n feeling her face get hot. Emilia bursted out into laugher as they got out the car. Y/n playfully pushed Emilia as they walked in. "I'm not sure what love feels like."

"You and Liam never told each other I love you?" said Emilia as Y/n shook her head no, the two of them making their way up the stairs. "Well fuck, you're basically in your first relationship then."

"Definitely! Im doing things with Adrian i've never did with Liam. Liam and I barely even kissed and then he went and cheated on me with Hazel! I- wow that's honestly really funny isn't it?" said Y/n as Emilia looked at her holding back her laugh. "Oh! I answered that question I asked you."