42- Truth or Dare

"Gross." said Emilia placing her breakfast back down on her plate seeing Miles and Charlotte. Graham and Adrian agreed and looked away, trying not to make faces. Y/n made her way over to the Slytherin table and sat next to Adrian, seeing how Miles was.

  "Good Morning..." said Y/n as the others greeted her. Adrian slide over closer to Y/n moving far as possible from Charlotte and Miles. A letter dropped in front of Emilia as she looked down surprised seeing who it was from.

  "Mrs. Bletchley.." said Graham looking down at the letters. Adrian and Y/n's eyebrows raised as Emilia opened it, Graham peaking over her shoulder to read as well.

"Dear Emilia,
  Tell me it isn't true?? Charlotte Thomas wrote me last night saying her and Miles have got back together! My dear boy! What is he thinking. Tell Adrian and Graham to knock some sense into him! Oh merlin I don't want to see my baby get hurt again. That girl only ever did was hurt him, what was going through his mad. I nearly had a heart attack reading that bloody letter. Emilia do something about it! I cant see him get hurt again, talk some sense into him, he always listens to you. I hope you all are doing well, I see you and Y/n in the prophet, beautiful as always girls. Write back to me immediately.
Love Mrs. Bletchley."

"What the hell are we suppose to do?" said Graham looking at Charlotte and Miles. Emilia groaned and handed the letter to Y/n so her and Adrian could read it.

"Bloody hell, it must've been bad if his mum doesn't want them back together." said Y/n as Adrian nodded. She handed Emilia the letter back and looked over at Miles.

"Ive told you the story before, she used him. I would've be surprised if she does it again." said Adrian as Graham and Emilia looked back at each other. Y/n raised her eyebrows and gave Adrian a look.

Charlotte and Miles were sitting at the Slytherin table, Charlottes leg on top of Miles and his hand on her thigh as she laid her head on him. Miles would often find himself looking up and seeing Graham and Emilia smiling and laughing.

———

"He's a complete bore." said Y/n as the six of them sat in History of Magic. Emilia was painfully sitting next to Miles, the both of them not speaking or anything.

"Hey E where did you live in the states?" asked Fred as he turned around. Professor Binns was going on about the Salem witch trials, it would've been more interesting if he didn't change the subject to Giant wars.

"Manhattan, New York." said Emilia looking down at her work. Y/n looked out the door to see Graham pacing back and forth, she poked Emilia in the back as she turned around to look at her. "What?"

Y/n looked at Adrian to see him playing with his quil as she pointed over at the door. Emilia's eyes looked over to see Graham as she face palmed. Graham caught them looking at him as he tilted his head and disappeared. "Wonder what that could be about." said Y/n grinning as Emilia smirked and raised her hand.

"Yes Ms. Morales?" said Professor Binns. Miles watched her raise her hand and looked away quickly.

"I was wondering if I could.. step out of class for a moment?" said Emilia as Y/n sat back and looked at Adrian. Professor Binns gave her a look.

"Oh, alright. Very well, don't get upset when you miss this important fact in history." said Professor Binns as Emilia made a face and stood up.

"I'm sure i'll live." said Emilia as she quickly made her way out of class, she closed the door and was attacked by Graham. "Oh merlin ! What is it?"