20- Quidditch and O.W.Ls

"Wake up!" said Miles as him and Adrian walked into Emilia dorm. She was still asleep as Miles shook her. Emilia groaned and covered her head with the blanket. "Quidditch!"

   "I don't care about Quidditch, my body hurts and i'm tired, get out." said Emilia as Miles held back his laugh as Adrian looked at her confused.

   "Why does your body hurt ?" said Adrian as Emilia's eyes opened and looked over at Adrian, turning red. Adrian looked at her confused as she rubbed her eyes to see the boys in their jumpers.

   "Detention.. I was climbing up and down stairs." said Emilia looking at Miles. She got up and walked to the bathroom as Adrian looked back at Miles.

   "Why did she walk like that?" said Adrian as Miles started smiling. Adrian looked at him confused as Miles started laughing.

   "She's probably sore from walking up and down so many stairs." said Miles as Emilia came out of the bathroom, opened her trunk, grabbed her clothes and gave Miles a look and slammed the bathroom door.

   "Why is she like this." said Adrian as they bursted out laughing. Emilia finally came out the bathroom, dressed in skinny jeans and a corset top. Miles grinned at her as the boys walked out of the door. Emilia following behind Miles when she slaps his ass causing him to stop and turned around to look at her as she held back her laugh, looking up him.

   "That's why you're sore." whisper Miles as Emilia's face turned serious. She continued walking when Adrian turned back to look at them. "We play Gryffindor today.."

   "Yeah and?" said Adrian as Emilia turned to look at him. Adrian then looked at his friends surprised and face palmed. "That means I have to go against Y/n."

   "It does mean you have to go against Y/n. I mean their isn't a way they can win though, they need to catch up 200 points?" said Miles as him and Adrian looked at Emilia.

   "They can actually, if they know what their doing.  Most likely they're going to make Potter try and not let Draco catch the snitch so they can score some goals in and knowing Draco he'll be to focus on bullying him then on the snitch. Knowing Marcus he'll try and play dirty as well." said Emilia as Adrian thought about what she was saying.

   ———

  "Y/n are you going to be fine playing against Slytherin? I mean you do know you're going against your little boyfriend." said Alicia as Y/n looked up from her plate. Fred and George gave Alicia a look and faced back to Y/n.

   "Shove off it Alicia, Y/n is a better player then you." said Fred as Alicia smirked and rolled her eyes. Y/n looked at the Slytherin table and looked back at Alicia.

   "Dont know why you're acting like that, it wasn't too long ago that you liked Bletchley but he didn't give you the time of day." said Y/n as Alicia turned bright red. Fred and George bursted out into laugher when Autumn hit George in the side that made him stop. He wasn't hanging out with Y/n or Fred that much and much less the Slytherin's because he told her he wouldn't.

   "That's enough you too. Your in a team, act like it. Alicia i'm placing in Katie instead of you." said Oliver as Alicias mouth dropped and looked at Katie who was surprised, quietly eating her food.

   "You will be fine playing against them right?" said George as Y/n looked up at him. George quickly looked back at his food knowing Y/n was going to yell at him.

   "Yes?! Why wouldn't it be George! It's just a game, i'm sure whoever wins won't be affected by it." said Y/n as George gave her a stern look. Fred was to busy looking over at Emilia as her, Miles and Adrian came walking in.