23- Adrian's Parents

Emilia woke up with the feeling of throwing up as she quickly got up and ran into the bathroom. Miles heard her, waking him up, when he walked into the bathroom to see her hugging the toilet. "You wanted to get fucked up, now look at you." said Miles laughing as he looked at his watch. It was barely eight in the morning when he looked back up to see Emilia throwing up.

   "I don't even remember anything from last night, just that I seen Fred getting danced on by Patricia Stimpson, honestly something I thought I would never see." said Emilia, looking up at Miles who was smiling at her. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Because even if you're throwing up you're still so beautiful." said Miles as Emilia looked at him and then threw up again making Miles look disgusted. "I take it back."

"Shut up, if you slept the night here...? Where Y/n?" said Emilia as Miles grinned. Emilia's eyes widen as she made a gasping sound. "She spent the night with Adrian?!!"

"I'm guessing, she never did come back. You know you kissed me in front of Marcus and Oliver." said Miles as Emilia looked up from the toilet. Miles nodded as he walked out of the bathroom and laid back in her bed. Nick came bursting through her door which made Miles jump.

"Ah you got here first, are you hung over too?" said Nick as he heard Emilia throw up. He made a face and walked into the bathroom to see her vomiting everything in her. "Here, I knew you were going to wake up like this." He handed her a cup filled with some type of potion.

"Grand Pepperup Potion? What is it mixed with?" said Emilia looking at the cup he handed her, walking out and handing one to Miles. "Don't drink it Miles it could be poisonous!"

   "Why would I give you something poisonous Emilia? It's to cure the hang over and it'll make you feel better." said Nick as Miles took a sip and his whole body felt a lot better and refresh. Emilia looked at him and drunk it. "Honestly aren't you trying to be healer, thought you would've known this stuff."

   "I don't feel better." said Emilia throwing up again. Nick looked surprised and shrugged, turning back to Miles.

   "Well, I'm off to work. When the others wake up there is cups full of this downstairs. She probably needs to drink more, she was the most messed up." said Nick as he turned back around to Emilia who was grabbed her head. "ARE YOU PREGNANT!?"

   "What the fuck Nick? Why are you screaming I can hear you perfectly fine you idiot." said Emilia as Miles looked at her with his eyes widen. Nick laughed and disapparated.

   "Are you?!" said Miles as Emilia looked up at him stupidly. "No you couldn't be right?"

  "No im not Miles!" said Emilia as Miles gave her a look. Emilia's face palmed and quickly stood up. "I'm not but maybe we should check."

   "Yeah." said Miles as Emilia flushed the toilet and quickly pulled Miles out of her room. The two of the sneakily made their way to Emilia's parents room. "Why are we going in here?"

   "I know my mom has test somewhere in her bathroom." said Emilia as she walked into the bathroom and opened a cabinet and pulled out a red bottle. "Here it is." Emilia closed the cabinet as the two of them quickly went back into Emilia room.

   "Well how does it work ?" said Miles as Emilia glared up at him.

   "I have to pee in the bottle and if it turns blue then yes but if it turns white then no." said Emilia opening the bottle. She looked at Miles who was staring at her. "STOP IT!"

   "WHAT AM I DOING!!" said Miles as Emilia turned bright red. Her stomach did a flip and looked over at Miles.

   "You're scaring me, I'm not pregnant ok. This is just a precaution." said Emilia as she pushed Miles out the door and locking it. She peed in it and opened the door again as Miles stared at her.