23-  Sorrow

Fine you guys convinced me to post again😭😭😭 this one makes me kinda of sad

Mr. L/n walked past the others into the room where Emilia was at. "Sir.. you can't be in here." said a healer as he looked at Emilia who laid on a bed.

"I'm a surgeon, please let me help." said Mr. L/n as they looked at him. "We don't have time to be wasting! She's dying, I will not let that happen!"

"Well scrub up, I think we do need your help.." said a healer as Mr. L/n quickly did as that.

"Her uterus was pushed back by extreme force during sex a few years ago and it moved her ovaries, usually see it in rape victims... she was also told she couldn't have a baby but it seemed to have moved a bit and that's what caused her pregnancy, having the twins moved it right in its spot but it seemed to have been twisted into one of her common iliac artery.. which is causing a large amount of blood lose." said another healer catching Mr. L/n attention. 

"Wizard technology in the medical field isn't as grand as muggles.. this is where you come in at." said another healer. Adrian came rushing into the room as Mr. L/n looked at him.

"Adrian-"

"I'm a healer, please let me help." said Adrian as Mr. L/n looked at him as they stood over Emilia's body.

  "No, it's to personal." said Mr. L/n

"I'm helping you, she's my bestfriend. I cant sit around and not do anything!" said Adrian as Mr. L/n sighed.

"That's exactly why, Adrian, its to personal." said Mr. L/n.

"No! I'm helping, she's not going to die! Ok?" said Adrian standing his ground.

"Whatever, we need to start now." said Mr. L/n, he looked down at Emilia and took a deep breathe. "Knife."

Mr. L/n cut into Emilia's stomach as the healers around cringe. "Do.. are you sure you know what you're doing?" asked Adrian as Mr. L/n looked up at him.

"Ive been doing surgeries longer then you've been alive, Adrian." said Mr. L/n as Adrian made a face, Emilia's heart rate was dropping as he looked around. "Do you not have something to clean up the blood?"

"We use our wands." said a healer, Mr. L/n looked up at Adrian and sighed.

"Come here." said Mr. L/n, Adrian quickly hurried over. "You see that blood, it's not suppose to be there, I need you to move and I need you." he said to another healer. "I need you to clean it."

"How exactly do we clean it?" asked the healer.

"Rinse away unneeded fat and tissue, and then centrifuge and separate the red cells, which are then returned to Emi- the patient." said Mr. L/n as Adrian made a face. "Now Adrian."

"Oh right! Sorry!" said Adrian as he did what he was told.

———

"It's been an hour.. still nothing?" said Lucas as he looked up at the others.

"Come on Miles.. let's go." said Y/n as she looked at Miles who had his head buried in his knees. He looked up at her with red eyes as she tapped him. "Come on."

"Y/n.."

"Miles just shut up and come." said Y/n as Miles got up and followed after Y/n. They walked up a few stairs, now where the babies were at. "Look, it's a girl and a boy."

Miles did not turn around, he stayed face away as Y/n looked at him. "Why don't you go and carry them." said Y/n as she looked at Miles who had tears streaming down his face. "Miles.."