14- Miles and Emilia's Wedding

August 28 1999

Adrian was feeding Zenith while Y/n got ready. "I feel like he's getting bigger and bigger by the day." said Adrian as he looked at his baby. "You need to stop growing, tell mummy you want a sibling."

"Maybe in the next seven years." said Y/n with a laugh as she turned to look at him as he smiled.

"We'll see about that, won't we, yess you're so smart, definitely have my brains." said Adrian as he baby talked to Zenith, Y/n rolled her eyes as she grabbed her baby from Adrian.

"Go and get dress before we're late." said Y/n as she coo'd at the baby. Adrian chuckled as he started changing. "Ah no.. you're like mummy.. say mummy.. yes mummy."

"M-Mummy..." said Zenith as Y/n and Adrian jaw dropped.

"Ive never been so betrayed in my life." said Adrian as he put his suit on, Y/n laughed as she held up Zenith.

"You love mummy more don't you, Yes my- gross.." said Y/n as Zenith throw up on her, Adrian bursted into laugher as she set Zenith in his bed.

"Karma is quick, isn't it." said Adrian as Y/n rolled her eyes and used her wand to clean herself up.

Adrian's fit

Y/n's fit

"I still find it so strange Emilia and Miles are getting married

"I still find it so strange Emilia and Miles are getting married." said Adrian as Y/n chuckled and changed Zenith.

"Well i'm sure that's what they'll think in a couple months about us." said Y/n as Adrian wrapped his arms around her waist and smiled.

"Yes, then we'll have more kids." said Adrian as Y/n turned around and looked at him. "You and Lucas are eleven years apart, it's better to have sibling around your age."

"We just had this one, wait a bit." said Y/n with a laugh as Adrian looked at her and moved back to Zenith.

"How long?" said Adrian as Y/n looked at him.

"You know we can still have sex without having a baby right?" said Y/n as Adrian gasped and covered Zenith ears.

"Y/n! Language!" said Adrian as he picked up Zenith, Y/n rolled her eyes as they walked out of the house and into the car. "Wait do we have everything? Diapers, change of clothes, wipes, bottles, I feel like we're forgetting something?"