21- Zenith's First Birthday

"I'm glad you're coming with me for break! Y/n said she would love for you to come to Zenith's first birthday!" said Lucas on him and Samantha sat in a compartment coming back from Hogwarts for their easter break.

"Of course! Hopefully Graham doesn't go, he's been so annoying. Constantly sending me stupid letters about nonsense. He needs a girlfriend." said Samantha causing Lucas to chuckle. "Isn't Emilia and Y/n having a baby again? How do they make babies?"

"I don't know? Maybe we could ask Miles and Adrian when we get off." said Lucas, the train came to a stop as the two grabbed their things and hopped off the train to see their parents.

"I'll see you tomorrow then! Bye Lucas!" said Samantha as she walked off with her parents, Lucas waved goodbye when Mrs. and Mr. L/n looked at him and smirked.

"What?" asked Lucas.

"Oh nothing, how is school going?" said Mr. L/n as the family walked out of the platform.

———

"Happy birthday to my little baby!" said Mrs. Pucey as she walked in and grabbed Zenith, hugging him tightly as he smiled.

"Tankyou!" said Zenith giggling, who was dressed in a little sweater and brown pants.

 "Mummy dressed you so handsome!" said Mrs

"Mummy dressed you so handsome!" said Mrs. Pucey as she set him down and he went waddling away.

"We.. may have bought him a lot of present.." said Mr. Pucey as he appeared with a box, Adrian and Y/n chuckled and they walked in and set about ten boxes of present on the table.

"Oh merlin you were serious! You guys didn't have too!" said Y/n as she greeted Mrs. Pucey.

"Oh dear this is nothing, you wait until Gianna arrives." said Mrs. Pucey as Adrian cracked a smile, Mr. and Mrs. Morales arrived with Hayden, Nick, Eloise and Andres with a bunch of gift bags as well.

"Hi tio and tia!" said Andres as he went and hugged Y/n and Adrian.

"He's knowing more Spanish then French! Ugh!" said Eloise as she hugged Y/n and Adrian. "Ah! You're so beautiful, look at the belly!"

"Hope we aren't late!" said Mrs. Morales greeting Y/n with a kiss on the cheek.

"No, no, you're just in time!" said Adrian as he greeted Mrs. Morales the same way, they set the present down and went and started talking to the Pucey's as Y/n and Adrian looked at Zenith.

"He's one, Adrian!" said Y/n as she looked at her not so little baby anymore.

"Well you have another one coming so you won't miss a baby." said Graham as he peaked his hand through the door and chuckled, next to him was Samantha with a smile.

"He got so big!" said Samantha going to play with Zenith. "Is Lucas not here yet?"

"Didnt you just see him yesterday? You miss him already?" teased Adrian as Graham rolled his eyes, Samantha turned pink and looked away as Y/n and Adrian laughed.