100- Lets Rewrite the Stars

The sun rose steadily over Hogwarts, and the Great Hall blazed with life and light. The Imperiused up and down the country had come back to themselves, that Death Eaters were fleeing or else being captured, that the innocent of Azkaban were being released at that very moment, and that Kingsley Shacklebolt had been named temporary Minister of Magic.

They moved Voldemort's body and laid it in a chamber off the Hall, away form the bodies of Fred, Tonks, Lupin, Colin Creevey, and fifty others who had died fighting him. McGonagall had replaced the House tables, not nobody was sitting according to House anymore: All were jumbled together, teachers and pupils, ghosts and parents, centaurs and house-elves, and Firenze lay recovering in the corner, and Grawp peered in through a smashed window, and people were throwing food into his laughing mouth.

Adrian had finally found Y/n as he sat down next to her, she turned to him and smiled. "What a night huh." said Y/n as Adrian nodded and stood up.

"Y/n.. i'm going to go check on your father and Lucas alright? Emilia told me she took them to Hayden's house." said Mrs. L/n as she came up in front of her and Adrian.

"Alright." said Y/n as she watched her mother disapparate. Adrian stood up and sigh, grabbed onto Y/n hand as he pulled her. "Where are we going?"

"To talk.." said Adrian as the two walked out of the castle, Y/n narrowed her eyebrows as he held her hand tighter. They walked by the Black Lake and sat down by a fallen tree as Y/n looked at him curiously.

"Are you alright, Adrian?" said Y/n with a small laugh as he cracked a smile and nodded turning to look at her.

"I miss you. I miss you a lot. The mind becomes so impatient. I need your touch again. I want to feel you again. I want to hug you again. I need you. Still, I love you a lot." said Adrian looking her dead in the eye. "I didn't think from after all this time you can make me feel like this, I never stopped loving you. i just can't.."

"Adrian-" said Y/n looking at him as he cut her off.

"I know you no longer love me, but my stupid heart is still missing you and the loving relationship we built. I miss you. I wish I could hold you tight again in my arms, I wish I could feel the warmth of your heart, I wish I could change the time to make it happen again." said Adrian as Y/n stared at him.

"Adrian-" but once again the cut her off.

"You were the best thing that ever happened to me and tonight.. I was so scared I was going to lose you Y/n.. It felt like my heart wanted to break every second I wasn't there for you and I just-" said Adrian getting cut off by Y/n pressing her lips against his. He brought his hand to her face as they both smiled feeling the same wonderful feeling of their love that never died.

"I never stopped loving you, Adrian." said Y/n as she pulled away, Adrian smiled and caressed her cheek. "You have no idea how much I hated not talking to you..."

"Come back to me.." mumbled Adrian as he pressed his forehead against her's. "Take me back.. we can be us again.. life's been all over the place but can we go back to normal.. you're my normal Y/n.. please."

Y/n pulled away from him making Adrian swallow hard. She grabbed his face and caressed his cheek and smiled. "Why don't we rewrite the stars." said Y/n with a chuckle as Adrian smiled and pulled her into a long kiss.

"Blimey Y/n." said Adrian as he pulled away and smiled, they turned to their side to see their initials on a tree as they looked back at each other and laughed. "Maybe I should take you home now.. get some rest."

"Sounds good." said Y/n as she got up and sigh, she grabbed Adrian's hands and smiled as they both walk back up to the castle. Emilia was asleep on Miles lap as the Weasley stayed by Fred's body, the Morales were talking to McGonagall.