15- Zenith's trip to St. Mungos

"Is my wife having a good time?" asked Miles loudly over the music as he pulled Emilia closer to him, wrapping his hands around her waist.

"I really am." said Emilia with a smile, Miles grabbed her face and smiled as he pulled her into a kiss. Y/n came carrying Zenith inside to see Emilia and Miles smiling causing her to crack a smile.

"Where Adrian?" asked Graham who had George next to him.

"Oh he's.. he's busy with Nick and Hayden." said Y/n as she looked back at doorway.

"Oh well can I carry him?" asked George as he held his hands out for Zenith, Y/n nodded as she handed him over.

Mr. Morales came in with Natalia as he pulled Y/n aside. "Y/n.. don't let Emilia or Miles outside, nor tell anyone that he's here, alright?" said Mr. Morales as Y/n nodded.

"And what is Adrian doing?" asked Y/n as Mr. Morales fixed his tie.

"I'm sure they're just obliviating him, nothing to worry about Y/n. Why don't you go and distract Emilia and Miles." said Mr. Morales as he pushed her a little forward, Y/n narrowed her eyebrows and walked over to the newlyweds.

———

"Have you been practicing your homework?" asked Sammy as her and Lucas sat by the sweets table eating up all the candy.

"I haven't even touched it! I was thinking on doing it a few days before we go back, we still got another week." said Lucas as he took a bite of his candy. Sammy giggled when Graham walked over to the two.

"What are you two talking about?" asked Graham as Sammy and Lucas turned to look at him.

"School, don't you have to be on somewhere?" asked Samantha as Graham messed up her hair and rolled his eyes turning to Lucas.

"Do you still think boys are yucky?" asked Graham

"Yes disgusting." said Samantha as Graham nodded and turned to Lucas who rolled his eyes. "Expect Lucas! He's my best friend."

"Yeah, keep it that way." said Graham as he walked away, Lucas rolled his eyes and turned to Samantha who started licking a lollipop.

"Don't know why he's being so weird." said Sammy as Lucas gave her a small smile and looked away.

"Hi!" said the familiar dark hair girled he met in American. "I don't know if you remember me but-"

"Mia, right?" said Graham with a smile causing her to smile.

"Yeah." said Mia.

"Honestly I thought you were a muggle." said Graham as Mia laughed a bit.

"Well i'm guessing that's a no maj, but my parents are. I'm not, I think you call them muggle born around here?" said Mia as Graham nodded and smiled.

———

"Adrian, where have you been?!" said Y/n going to see him come back in an hour later with Nick and Hayden.

"Dont nag Y/n." said Nick with a laugh as she shot him a look.

"Don't worry Y/n we were just taking care of Elijah. I'm sure he won't ever bother Emilia again." said Hayden as him and Nick smirked and walked off again. Y/n jaw dropped as she looked at Adrian surprised.

"Don't tell me you did something stupid?" said Y/n as Adrian chuckled. "Is he still alive??"

"Yeah, he's still alive." said Adrian with a laugh as he pulled Y/n closer to him as he looked at him. "Where's Zenith?"