62- Practice

Adrian woke up the next morning feeling like complete trash, all he remembered was that him and Y/n broke up and after that it was a blur. He got up nearly tripping over something on the floor. "Ow." said Emilia as Adrian looked down at her.

"What the hell are you doing on the floor?" said Adrian as Emilia sat up, her hair was all over the place when Adrian pulled her up.

"Im not to sure actually.." said Emilia looking over at Graham bed and then to Miles' who was nearly falling off his bed. Adrian rubbed his head as he looked down at his watch. "I had such a weird dream, Y/n and you broke up. So weird, it's felt so real."

"Because it was." said Adrian as Emilia looked at him surprised. Graham woke up as he sat up and looked at his two friends. "I'm going to go shower.."

Emilia and Graham watched Adrian walk into the bathroom and hear the water turn on. "Oh merlin my head hurts." said Emilia as she covered her eyes, Graham chuckled as he looked at how her hair was.

"You look like a lion, come here." said Graham laughing as Emilia went to sit on his bed, he placed both hands on her hair and slide his hands down as she sighed. Graham hands stopped on her cheeks as he looked at her and smiled.

Miles woke up from the noise of the shower running when he sat up to see Graham holding Emilia's face and leaning foward. "No." said Miles as Graham and Emilia jumped and turned to look at him.

"I'm going to go back to my dorm now." said Emilia getting up, Miles' eyes followed her as she closed the door to the boys dorm. Graham rolled his eyes and laid back in bed covering her eyes.

"Did Adrian and Y/n really break up?" said Miles realizing that it was the only thing he remembered from last night. Graham shot up and looked at him as he narrowed his eyebrows.

"No?" said Graham as he looked at him crazy. "I thought I dreamt that." Miles made a face and turned to the bathroom door. Adrian was running his head under cold water as he felt a pit in his stomach.

———

Y/n felt someone shaking her when she opened her eyes to see Angelina and the twins staring at her. "Y/n wake up, how are you going to tell us we have practice but not be awake for it." said Angelina as Y/n groaned and covered her face.

"Maybe you should cancel it if you don't feel good. I mean it'll just be a easy Saturday." said George as she rolled her eyes and got up.

"No, we'll have practice. We need it." said Y/n as she got up and slammed the door to the bathroom. Looking in the mirror she seen her eyes were a bit red and puffy, she splashed cold water on her face and sighed.

Fred and George looked at each other as they waited for Y/n to come out the bathroom, Angelina looked at them as she noticed their strange behavior. "Wasn't it Adrian's birthday last night? Why did she sleep in here?" said Angelina as Fred and George glanced at her.

"Shush." said George

"Why?" whispered Angelina, she narrowed her eyebrows as she gasped. "Don't tell me they broke up!"

Fred nodded as Angelina crossed her arms and shook her head, Y/n came out the bathroom and looked at them as they all stared back at her. "We'll come on?" said Y/n as the three of them followed her. "Where the rest of the team?"

"Lunch." said Angelina as Y/n nodded. The four of them making their way to the Great Hall when they seen Adrian, Emilia, Miles and Graham were in front of them. Y/n glanced at Adrian and entered the Great Hall as Adrian turned to look at Miles.

"Hi guys!" said Emilia as Fred and George smiled at her softly and made their way into the Great Hall causing her smile to fall. Angelina narrowed her eyebrows and looked at Emilia weirdly.