84- March Madness

"You've been kind of distant.. have I done something wrong?" asked Joseph as him and Y/n walked the cold March air.

"What? Oh no I just been really busy with Emilia and stuff." said Y/n as she lied, she was sneaking around with Adrian and was sneaking out at night with Emilia to run the forest in their animal forms.

"Oh, yeah that makes sense. Are you guys still sneaking around past hours?" said Joseph with a laugh, she chuckled and looked at him.

"You can say that." said Y/n smiling, she looked down at her watch and turned to look at him Joseph. "I really hate to do this right now Joseph but I have to meet Emilia."

"Oh that's fine, do you want me to walk you to the Slytherin common room?" asked Joseph, Y/n gave him a small smile and shook her head 'No'.

"Not meeting her there, i'll see you. Thanks though!" said Y/n as Joseph kissed her on the cheek, she a gave him a fake smile and went running back into the castle.

———

"What do you mean you can't hang out with me right now?" whined Pansy as Adrian looked down at his watch.

"Umbridge has Emilia and I doing something, i'll see you later, though." said Adrian as he started making his way to the door.

"Fine, well I guess." said Pansy as she leaned in for a kiss, he turned around and walked out of the common room as she looked surprised.

Adrian was making his way into a painting Y/n told him about, he pulled out his wand to hear footsteps behind as he turned around to see Y/n catching her breathe. "I-I thought... I was going to.. be late." said Y/n in between breathes, Adrian laughed as he pulled her into the painting.

"I thought I was going to be late, I just hope Pansy doesn't run into Emilia." said Adrian as Y/n looked at him.

"I hope Joseph doesn't run into Emilia, I told him I was going to be with her." said Y/n as they both looked at each other and shrugged, Adrian pulled Y/n into a kiss as she smiled falling back onto the couch.

He pulled off her robes as he kissed every part of her body, she smiled as he covered her face in kisses. She flipped him over getting on top of him as he smiled and looked up at her. "You're so beautiful Y/n." said Adrian as he held her lower back. She smiled and pulled him into a kiss as she pulled off his shirt. She unbuttoned his pants as she looked up at him and narrowed her eyebrows. "What is it beautiful?"

"Have you and Pansy fucked?" asked Y/n as Adrian looked at her and made a face. Y/n moved her hand done to his pants and started rubbing his dick.

"You're the only one my dick can get hard for." moaned Adrian as Y/n stopped and looked at him.

"That didn't answer my question, Adrian." she said as she moved forward to his lips, he turned to look at her and smiled.

"No, we haven't love." said Adrian as he ran his hands up his skirt. She smiled and gave him a kiss as he pulled back. "Have you fucked Anderson?"

"You're the only one that can get me like this." said Y/n mocking him, he slide his fingers inside of her underwear feeling her wetness and he grinned.

"Yeah I know." said Adrian with a smirk, Y/n gave him a look as he pushed her down on the couch, lifting her legs up as he slide her underwear off and sucked on her most sensitive spots as she gasped. He moved away and licked his lips as he went to kiss her.

"Think you're real special, don't you?" said Y/n with a smile as he grin and started kissing her neck, she pulled his boxers down letting his dick out as he looked down, looking back up and smiling.