68- Adrian's Broken Heart

Emilia woke up with a pounding headache, feeling Graham's arm around her. Graham felt her move when he woke up and looked at her. "Good Morning." said Graham as Emilia cracked a smile and laid her head back down on his chest.

Graham smiled as he rubbed her hair, the both of them didn't remember much from last night besides them fucking. There was a knock on the dorm when it open to see Adrian peaking his head in. "Oh good you guys are awake, I think you should leave before Miles wakes up and remembers last night." said Adrian as Graham and Emilia groaned.

She got up from the bed, her makeup was all over her face and she had hickeys on her neck as Adrian looked at her crazy. "What?" said Emilia as Graham chuckled.

"Look in the mirror." said Adrian as Emilia rolled her eyes, she made her way into her dorm to see Miles sound asleep. She made her way into the bathroom to see her hair messed up, her makeup all over her face and her chest was filled with hickeys.

Miles groaned in bed as he tossed and turned, Emilia came out the shower to see Miles, he shot up causing Emilia to jump. "What the hell." said Emilia as she watched him grab his head.

"I had the strangest dream.. what am I doing in here?" said Miles as he got up, looking at Emilia who was now dressed, drying her hair.

"Not sure, I came in here to see you asleep. You must have sneak off with Victoria or something." said Emilia smiling as Miles looked down at himself to see he was fully clothed.

"No, I didn't fuck her but my dream was so weird, almost a nightmare." said Miles, Emilia turned around to look at him as he rubbed his head. "It was about you and Graham, it was just a dream right?"

  "Yeah a dream." said Emilia, Miles sighed and looked at her as she brushed her puffy hair.

"I always think your hair looks pretty like that." said Miles, Emilia glanced at him as he smiled and walked out of the dorm, Emilia got up to follow him feeling sore. Graham and Adrian had already taken a shower and were changed as Miles came in happily. "Morning, do you two happened to know how I ended up in Victoria bed?"

"Nope." said Adrian

"Noo." said Graham

"Strange." said Miles going into the bathroom, Emilia came in and looked at the boys as Adrian shook his head.

"You feeling alright?" said Adrian as Emilia turned red and looked away. Graham gave her a smile as Adrian rolled his eyes. "I don't remember much from last night but I know I got to talk to Y/n.."

"Really? And what happened?" asked Emilia as she sat on the end of Miles bed. Adrian narrowed his eyebrows thinking about last night. "Wasn't good if you're making that face."

"No, definitely wasn't good. She told me that i'll find someone who loves me just as much as she does. What the hell." said Adrian realizing what Y/n said. Graham and Emilia looked at each other surprised as Adrian groaned and sat on his bed.

  Miles came out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist and his hair wet. "I forgot my clothes." said Miles walking in front of Emilia, the towel fell in front of her as she gasped and looked away. "Oops sorry." He quickly picked up his towel and chuckled.

"What the fuck Miles." said Emilia still looking away as Adrian and Graham looked at him strangely.

"It's nothing you've never seen before, plus it was an accident. It's not like I wanted to show my dick to all of you." said Miles, Adrian turned to look at Graham who had his arms crossed.

"Go change!" said Emilia as Miles chuckled and walked back into the bathroom. Adrian looked at annoyed when Miles came out of the bathroom, fully clothed as they made their way down to lunch, since they slept in.