43- The Golden Egg

Emilia and Graham had snuck off after dinner, quickly making their way into her dorm. The both of them couldn't seem to keep their hands off each other, tending to crave each other more and more. Graham picked Emilia up and threw her on the bed, unbuttoning his pants as she threw off her robe and shirt. "Merlin E.. you're driving me crazy." moaned Graham. The both of them breathing heavy when they finish after a while, Emilia laid on top of Graham as he rubbed her naked back.

"Oh! I forgot I had to meet with Cedric!" said Emilia looking at Graham's watch. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer to him.

"Why do you have to met with Cedric this late?" said Graham as Emilia laughed and pulled herself off him. He groaned and watched her get dressed.

"He said he thinks he figured out a clue for the next task and wanted me to help him." said Emilia smiling as she handed Graham his clothes. He sat up and wrapped his hands around her.

"Hmm." said Graham as Emilia chuckled and looked down at him.

"Graham Montague! Are you jealous?!" said Emilia as Graham shot her a look and let her go. She laughed as he rolled his eyes.

"I'm not jealous.." said Graham putting on his clothes. Emilia gave him a look as she leaned against the door. "You aren't going to let me out now?" Graham ran his hands on her waist as she pulled him into a kiss and smiled.

"You're free to go." said Emilia as Graham gave her a look and peaked out of the room to make sure nobody was around. He made his way into the boys dorm to see Adrian and Miles shooting stuff in the air.

"Oh hey there you are." said Adrian as Graham went to grab his pajamas.

"I would've thought you guys would be with your girlfriends." said Graham as he took off his shirt revealing the scratches on his back. Adrian noticed them but didn't say anything.

"Nah Charlotte is with her friends." said Miles sitting up.

"Y/n said she had a bunch of homework to finish, if I stayed there, there wouldn't be any work being done.." said Adrian as Miles and Graham chuckled.

"Y/n is really your best sex experience?" said Miles as Graham chuckled and looked at Adrian who laid back in his bed.

"Yeah.. she's bloody brilliant." said Adrian laying back in bed. Graham and Miles chuckled and laid back in there beds, blowing out the candles. "Who's your best sex experience."

"Emilia." said Miles as Graham made a face and turned in his bed. Adrian bursted into laugher and made a noise.

"Eww.. Emilia's like innocent, that's just gross." said Adrian cringing as Miles laughed and sat up. "What about you Graham?"

"What about me?" said Graham sitting up to see the silhouettes of his friends facing him. "Whos my best sex experience?"

"Yeah." said Miles

"I'm not sure. I haven't fucked as many girls as the two of you." said Graham as Adrian and Miles chuckled. "Wasnt Y/n a virgin, how is she your best?"

"She was a virgin. I don't know, she's just perfect." said Adrian as Miles bursted into laugher.

"It's because you're in love with her." said Miles, Adrian laid back in bed and thought about Y/n as Graham chuckled.

"Emilia was a virgin too, you're saying because you're in love with her that's the only reason it was good?" said Adrian as Miles chuckled.

"No she knew what she was doing but loving her makes it better." said Miles as Graham grinned.