18- Sleepover

"One kiss and i'll leave the two of you alone." said Miles pulling Emilia closer to him and wrapping his hands on her waist. Y/n looked quite surprised as she never really see them act like that.

"Hey you know I need to use the bathroom!" said Y/n as Miles smiled at her. She walked into the bathroom and let out a small laugh as Emilia and Miles looked at each other with a smile. Emilia placed a kiss on his lips and pulled away, Miles grabbed her by her neck, pulling her into a deeper kiss.

"God I love you." said Miles as Emilia smiled pulling him back into other kiss. Y/n's eyes widen as she covered her mouth quickly, not sure if she heard that correct.

"Love you too, now get out." said Emilia as Miles groaned. "You can come out now Y/n/n." Y/n opened the door and looked at Miles and Emilia in surprise as Miles was at the door. Miles quickly pulled Emilia into other kiss and walked out the door smiling.

"Oh! Let me know if I need to kidnap Emilia and send Adrian in here." said Miles sticking his head back in the door as Y/n laughed.

"Right I'll let you know." said Y/n sarcastically as Emilia pushed his head out. Miles laugh was heard outside the door which made Emilia and Y/n laugh. "God I love you?"

"You heard that?" said Emilia turning bright red. Y/n laughed and sat on Emilia's bed facing opposite of her.

"Yeah, I thought I was hearing things? Since when did you guys... well what happened between the two of you." said Y/n as Emilia smiled. She trusted Y/n a lot and never really had a female friend to talk things out with like this.

"In the summer we kissed but it wasn't like we planned to kiss, he was trying to annoy me and our faces met and well we moved back but Miles pulled me back and we kissed. We didn't really have much time to talk about it because Adrian then arrived but when he left we said it was nothing. Turns out it wasn't nothing, when we would all hang out, Miles and I would often find ourselves glancing at each other or finding ourselves in awkward situations. When we came back to Hogwarts, he started getting jealous of the guys who would try and talk to me. Then the day me and him had our big fight, we were in the music room and we nearly kissed again. Miles told me we should stop pretending and well you know after all that." said Emilia as Y/n looked at her surprised. She let out a chuckle as Emilia turned red.

"It's been going on for a while huh, I think the two of you make a pretty couple." said Y/n as Emilia laughed.

"Only if you knew how much we fight. That's one of the reason I didn't want to be with him. We fought as friends, imagine as a couple and I was right." said Emilia as Y/n looked at her softy.

"Really? What made you change your mind?" said Y/n as Emilia started smiling. She let out a small laugh and rubbed her neck awkwardly.

"I mean I really do like him, so I thought we probably wouldn't fight so much." said Emilia as Y/n brought her knees to her chest. "We don't fight as much anymore but it's a weird relationship I know."

"It is a very different type of love, I don't want to see you get hurt E but if you know what you're doing." said Y/n as Emilia smiled at her.

"I'm so glad you became my friend because Miles and Adrian would've sucked at listening to me." said Emilia with a laugh. "But tell me about you and Adrian!"

"Well what do you want to know? I mean I'm sure he tells you everything." said Y/n with a laugh. Emilia chuckled and looked at her suspiciously. "Why that smile?"

"Is he a better kisser then Liam." said Emilia as Yn bursted out into laugher. She nodded her head as Emilia gave disgusted her disgusted look. "That's gross!"