90- Caught Up

"Do you not plan on talking to him again?" asked Emilia as her and Y/n walked down the halls, she sighed and crossed her arms.

"I think we're for real done.. we aren't talking at all and I just.. I don't even know." said Y/n as Emilia looked at her sadly.

"I'm sure he didn't mean it Y/n.. he probably just felt insecure. I don't think he knows how to express his feelings like this." said Emilia as they walked into the forest for care of magical creatures. Professor Umbridge was staring at them walk in as they looked at each other.

"Ms. Morales, will you and Mr. Pucey please come into my office after lessons." said Professor Umbridge.

"Of course Professor." said Emilia, Y/n gave her a look and chuckled as Emilia rolled her eyes. "Kill me please."

"Where even are the others?" said Y/n as she looked around for the other Slytherin boys. "Has Miles and Graham made up yet?"

"No... I think we really hurt Graham." said Emilia as she made a face and looked down, Y/n narrowed her eyebrows and looked at her.

"Well wasn't Graham the one who was trying to act as if you two weren't anything?" said Y/n as Emilia nodded. "Then he shouldn't be acting like that, it's his fault."

"Well yeah it's whatever. What are you doing later? Do you want to head to the library with me, we can study for N.E.W.Ts." said Emilia as Y/n looked into her pocket to see the Galleon from the D.A and made a face.

"I can't today... I told Joseph I'll hang out with him." said Y/n as Emilia nodded and leaned against a tree.

"That's alright, I'm sure Umbridge is going to make us do something annoying." said Emilia, Adrian, Miles and Graham came running into the forest as the girls turned to look at them. "Why are you guys late?"

"We're not late! Class hasn't started yet!" said Miles catching his breath, Adrian glanced at Y/n as she looked away. "Good.. to see you.. Y/n!"

"You as well, why were you almost late to class?" said Y/n as she laughed, Graham and Adrian leaned against a tree looking away from them.

"We got side tracked." said Miles with a small smile, Emilia narrowed her eyebrows as Y/n made a face. "Oh don't worry love we weren't doing anything bad." said Miles as he leaned into Emilia, she pushed his head back as he smiled.

"Am I suppose to care?" asked Emilia, Y/n made a noise as she turned around.

"You know you do." said Miles

"I don't." said Emilia

"You do." said Miles

"We aren't together." said Emilia

"So if I went and kissed a girl right now you wouldn't care?" whispered Miles, Emilia narrowed her eyebrows as Miles laughed. "See! You care!"

"Shut up." said Emilia, Y/n chuckled as Adrian and Graham rolled their eyes. "Oh Adrian! Professor Umbridge said to meet her after lessons."

"Alright." said Adrian not turning to look at her, Emilia looked at Y/n as Miles made a face.

"So what were you doing?" asked Emilia, Miles smiled ear to ear as the girls looked at him suspiciously.

"Wouldn't you like to know." said Miles.

Ten Minutes Before

"We're going to be late for class!" said Graham as him, Miles and Adrian opened Emilia dorm, Adrian shot him a look and rolled his eyes.

"Oh shut up, it's just Hagrids, you aren't missing anything." said Adrian as he grabbed Emilia's school bag.

"She's going to know you grabbed it." said Miles as he watched Adrian pull out a piece of parchment, Adrian rolled his eyes and pulled out his wand.