4- Hogsmaede

"She really has been acting weird don't you think? She barely comes around anymore and when she does she like nice?" said Miles as the two of them walked down to E's dorm, going to see if she was awake. Emilia's dorm was usually always empty, because she shared it with two other girls, one of them usually spent the night with her boyfriend which was Miles brother and the other usually was with her hufflepuff bestfriend.

   "Exactly, Who knows honestly, After that whole thing with Y/n, Hazel's has been trying to make it up to me, she's even been trying to hard and it's honestly a turnoff." said Adrian opening the door, seeing that E was still asleep in bed. Adrian and Miles looked at each other, and quickly grabbed a pillow from the other girls beds and attacked Emilia, causing her to fall of her bed and groan.

"I hate the both of you. There wasn't a better way of waking me up? Maybe you know just tapping me, or saying, Oh E look it's time to wake up.. yeah that would've been nice." said Emilia annoyed, walking around her dorm and picking out the clothes she was going to wear as she made her way to the bathroom. "That would've been nice, but no they wanted to hit me with pillows to wake me up, boys ugh."

"Someone definitely woke up in a mood." said Adrian laughing as Miles laid on her bed and chuckled. They waited for Emilia to come out, she had more of a look at me style, she caught people's eyes when she walked. She had on a little black crop top, super skinny jeans and a over size jacket. Adrian had on some black jeans, with an oversized denim long sleeve button shirt, and Miles had on khakis jeans with a black sweater and a blue and black checkered flannel.

"If we miss breakfast because of you E.." said Adrian causing Emilia to roll her eyes and sit down in front of a mirror and apply mascara on her eye lashes and a bit of concealer under her eyes.

"Whatever, if you miss breakfast because of me, i'll treat the two of you to breakfast at Hogsmeadge, you'll be fine." said Emilia, as Adrian and Miles smiled. They both usually never let Emilia pay, but there would be times when she'll force them to let her.

The three of them walked out the Slytherin Common Room, and made they're way to breakfast, which was still happening. They walked in and sat at the Slytherin table when Hazel made her way over, causing Emilia and Miles to looked at each other.

———

"You take so bloody long Freddie. You're literally just going to hogsmaede, throw on a pair of jeans and a sweater and call it a day!" said Y/n, as her and George waited for Fred to finish getting ready.

"You never just throw on a pair of jeans and a sweater, I'm even surprised your ready already." said Fred as he stuck his head out the bathroom door. Y/n had on loose pants, with a tight shirt. Y/n's style was more confident.

Fred finally got dressed and they made their way to breakfast, seeing that Miles and Emilia looked rather annoyed with the blonde girl in front of them. "I think she gets better looking more and more everyday." said Fred who looked over Y/n's shoulder to get a better look at Emilia.

"Fred why don't you just ask her on a date already or something?" said Y/n, who turned around and seen Adrian who looked back at her and gave her a small smile. She smiled back and turned back around to eat her breakfast as she watched George play with his food. "Whats wrong Georgie?"

"Nothing.. why would something be wrong? It's not like my brother and bestfriend go and become friends with those unbearable people." said George looking up at Fred and Y/n who rolled their eyes at him.

"Who are you crying on about?" said Fred and George's younger brother Ron. Ronald, was bestfriends with the famous Harry Potter, and they're other little friends Hermione Granger.