73- Here we come France!

Y/n was packing for her trip when her mother came up to her room. "I hope you do enjoy yourselves, make sure to be extra careful as well." said Mrs. L/n, Y/n smiled and nodded.

"We won't be doing anything crazy Mum, plus the boys are annoyingly overprotective. No need to worry." said Y/n as she closed her trunk that had a charm on it so it fit all her clothes.

"You know.. Paris is the city of love. Maybe you and Adrian will find your old love back." said Mrs. L/n as Y/n cracked a smile and rolled her eyes.

"I doubt that." said Y/n as her mother rolled her eyes.

"You have you phone? You charger, yes great ok. If you need anything or feel unsafe call me right away and remember make sure to stay together all the time." said Mrs. L/n as she hugged Y/n tightly.

"Yes Mum, I better be going now, we leave in a bit." said Y/n as her mother let go of her. Y/n went downstairs to tell her father goodbye as she apparated into Emilia's room to see her and Graham kissing. "Oh wow!"

"Ah! Y/n... Uh." said Graham as Emilia covered her mouth and turned red. "Whatever i'm sure you knew anyways."

"I don't know everything." said Y/n rolling her eyes, Emilia chuckled and looked at Graham. "Well i'm going to go uh.. I'll just leave now."

Y/n walked out of Emilia's room and noticed Adrian's door wide open as she looked at him looking down at something. He looked up and balled it in his fist. "Oh hey." said Adrian as Y/n smiled.

"Hey. Miles still isn't here yet?" said Y/n as Miles popped his head from the door.

"We're just waiting on Graham now." said Miles as Y/n made a face and looked back at Emilia's door. Adrian raised his eyebrows and chuckled as she walked into the room. "Are you excited Y/n?"

"Of course, i've never been. Paris always seemed so beautiful to me though." said Y/n as Adrian looked at her and placed the necklace in his drawer.

"You know it's the city of love." said Miles, Emilia's door opened to reveal Graham and Emilia, Adrian glanced at Miles who didn't seem to think anything.

"Great! So we're all here, shall we go now?" said Emilia as everyone got up. They followed her to the fireplace as they looked at Graham.

"All you have to say is the "Ministry of Magical Affairs of France"." said Graham as he stepped in, he went up in green flames as Emilia smiled and went in.

"Well, off we go!" said Emilia as she also went up in flames, Y/n smiled as she went in, getting dizzy she appeared in a bright white office with Graham and Emilia holding their heads. "A ride wasn't it?"

"Honestly." said Y/n as she held her stomach, Miles and Adrian didn't take long in joining on. A familiar blonde girl came running up to them as Emilia made a face.

"Emilia! 'ow are you! I didn't know you were coming to France! 'ayden didn't tell me!" said Eloise as she hugged Emilia, she glanced at Y/n and smiled.

"He doesn't know, I actually haven't spoken to him." said Emilia as Eloise made a face and pulled back from her.

"Oh Emilia! I 'ope you aren't still angry with him, I promise he doesn't mean any 'arm." said Eloise, she turned to look at the others as she smiled. " 'ello zuch beautiful people!"

"It's nice to see you again." said Y/n as Eloise hugged her, tightly. Emilia looked down at her watched and turned back up.

"Well we have to get going, we'll be in France this whole week. I know 'Hiraeth' is helping you with your wedding dress and stuff like that." said Emilia as she picked up her case and watched Eloise nod.