12- Unexpected Vistior

"I never noticed your ring, Emilia. It's really pretty." said Y/n as she waddled over to Emilia who was making her some pastry's. Miles looked up as Emilia turned to look at him.

"Oh! Yeah, Miles gave it to me. Hold on, I need to take out the bread." said Emilia quickly turning around.

"You two are engaged! Aren't you?" said Y/n as she turned to Miles who sunk in the couch, Adrian turned to look at him surprised as Emilia turned red. "You are! Why didn't you tell us!"

"Don't come wobbling over here, stay back." said Miles as he got up and moved around the couch as Y/n walked over to him, Adrian snorted as Emilia chuckled.

"Oh shut up! You try being seven months pregnant, this thing weighs a ton." said Y/n as Miles laughed. "But seriously! Why didn't you tell us?"

"Well nobody else really knows besides my parents." said Emilia as she looked at Y/n, her stomach had grown quite rounder as the month continued.

"When did you ask her?" said Adrian as Miles smiled. "Couldn't be that long ago and we've never noticed the ring."

"September." said Miles as Emilia cracked a smile seeing Y/n and Adrian jaw dropped.

"It's January." said Adrian as Emilia laughed.

"We didn't want to take the spotlight away." said Miles with a laugh. "My mum doesn't even know, maybe we should tell her, huh."

"Dang, Graham's going to kill himself." said Adrian as Y/n hit his arm. "Ow! He is, you know how sad he is over Emilia."

"Is he really?" said Emilia as Miles looked at her.

"Why do you care?" asked Miles

"Miles, he was our friend." said Emilia as Y/n gave Miles a look. "He's been one of closest friends since we were eleven... just because-"

"Y/n and I are leaving now, thanks for the pastry's, you know pregnancy craving." said Adrian as he pulled Y/n up from the couch, Miles and Emilia glaring at each other as Y/n took the pastry's and waved.

"See you guys tomorrow!" said Y/n as her and Adrian quickly walked out of the house.

"Why are you so mad?" said Emilia as Miles looked at her. "Don't you miss Graham? We hardly ever see him."

"Do you miss him?" asked Miles

"Well of course! As a friend, Miles!" said Emilia as Miles got up and walked into their bedroom. "Stop being so dramatic, i'm marrying you!"

"I stopped caring about Graham when he started going behind my back and getting with you." said Miles as Emilia narrowed her eyebrows.

"That was the both of us and that was years ago, my love." said Emilia as she caressed his cheek. He looked away as Emilia smiled slightly. "Why don't we talk to Graham, I mean come on."

"Emilia, I really could care less about Graham. You can talk to him but if he flirts with you, i'm murdering him." said Miles as he wrapped his hands around her waist.

"I'm marrying you, Miles. Nothing can take me from you besides death." said Emilia as Miles smiled and pulled her on to the bed. Kissing her passionately as she wrapped her legs around him.

"Merlin, i'm really going to marry my bestfriend." said Miles as he smiled, kissing her all over her face as she smiled. She pulled off her shirt as Miles kissed body.

———

"Are you sure?" asked Elijah as he held the phone to his ear. "Alright, thanks Natalia. I'll make sure to tell Emilia you say hello."