27- Livi's Fifteen

"Your party's tomorrow Livi, are you nervous?" asked Aaron as him, Livi, Nate and Laira sat on the floor in his room.

"A bit, most of my family from America are visiting and from my dads family.. it's just a lot of people." said Livi smiling slightly.

"You two do turn fifteen tomorrow and then it's Aaron two days after." said Laira with a laugh, Vereena peaked her head through the door as smile at Emilia and Laira.

"Get out of my room, Vereena." said Aaron throwing a pillow at her.

"Shove off, can I talk you two." asked Vereena referring to Livi and Laira.

"Yeah! Of course." said Livi as her and Laira got up. Livi had definitely gotten grown into her mothers looks, Vereena just the same got Y/n's looks. One of the few beautiful girls at Hogwarts.

"Is everything okay, Ver?" asked Laira, another beautiful girl.

"No.. Vincent told me he liked me at the end of yesterday's practice!" said Vereena as Livi and Laira's jaw dropped.

"You're kidding?" asked Livi as Vereena shook her head no. "What did you say? Don't you like him too?!"

"Of course I do but I choked! I mean Vincent Montague told me, ME, he liked me." said Vereena as Laira and Livi started giggling.

"Well? What do you plan on doing? I mean you can always go for it." said Livi with a laugh. "You're staring your fourth year, i'm sure your parents won't get mad you're dating."

"Oh please have you told your parents about-"

"Laira!" said Livi cutting her off.

"You have a boyfriend?!" said Vereena as Livi turned a bright red and shot her cousin a look. "Oh you have to tell me now."

"Ok but don't say anything! Please, to no one." said Livi as she held her pinky out, Vereena pinky promise as Livi whispered in her ear.

"YOU'RE JOKING!" said Vereena loudly looking at her surprised.

"For merlins sake, Ver!" said Livi turning even redder as Laira laughed. "Don't say anything please."

"Nathanial doesn't even know?" asked Vereena as Livi shook her head, Y/n opened the door causing the girls to jump.

"Why are you three up too?" said Y/n giving them a smirk.

"Nothing mum." said Vereena turning pink while Livi and Laira stared.

"Yeah right, but Vincent and Bella are downstairs." said Y/n as Vereena turned to look at Livi and Laira who giggled. Y/n made a face and walked out confused.

————

"I think Vicky is pretty but she has a crush on Teddy and he's three years older then us, we can't really do anything about that, can we." said Nate as him and Aaron played video games.

"I think her and Teddy are dating." said Aaron causing Nate's mouth to drop.

"What!? And you didn't tell me?! You know i've been flirting with her like an idiot." said Nate causing Aaron to burst out into laugher.

"Yeah I seen them kissing before we left Hogwarts." said Aaron in laugher.

"KISSING?? Oh merlin, I haven't even had my first kiss! My dad use to talk about how he had his first kiss his first year of Hogwarts and like yeah girls crush on me but they aren't Vic, I wanted to be her first kiss so that's why I haven't kissed anybody." said Nathanial as he hit his face with a pillow.