40- The Yule Ball

It was Christmas eve and Y/n, Adrian, Emilia, Miles, Graham and the twins were in the boys dorm talking about the ball. "Have you seen the bloody prophet, my parents are throwing fits. How does she even know Ephraim asked me to the ball?!" said Emilia as she leaned back in a chair in the boys dorm.

  "How does she know that I was going to join 'Hiraeth'. Ive been getting a bunch of letters now, it's really weird." said Y/n as she sat on Adrian's lap. Adrian chuckled as he held her tighter.

  "I wonder if she has someone telling her whats going on around Hogwarts. Must be, she's getting things a lot of people wouldn't have known, especially about that Potter and Granger." said Adrian as the others looked up at him and turned back to Emilia.

  "To bad we can't celebrate christmas like last year, that was rather fun." said Fred as he threw his head back. Graham looked at Emilia and looked back down at his work.

  "Why are you doing homework right now? It's Christmas eve." said Miles as he stared at Graham. Graham looked up and rolled his eyes.

  "Well, I want to be finish with everything so I can enjoy the rest of my holidays." said Graham as Miles looked over at Emilia who was looking at Graham.

  "Well, it's getting pretty late, I'll see you guys tomorrow for a snowball fight?" said George as he looked down at his watch. Fred and Y/n both got up as Adrian looked at her sadly.

   "I better be of as well." said Y/n as she kissed Adrian goodbye.

  "Right me too, goodnight boys." said Emilia looking over at Graham as she walked out the door with Y/n and the twins. Emilia walked into her dorm as Y/n followed after her.

  "Emiliaa I have a question." said Y/n as Emilia turned to look at her, closing the door after. Y/n pulled her shirt off as Emilia looked at her confused. "Do you think whatever dress im wearing will show this?"

  "Nah, I'm sure you're stomach won't show, nor your chest as much, and if it does they'll most likely cover it with makeup." said Emilia looking at the hickeys on Y/n, as she bursted in to laugher. "Adrian couldn't wait until after huh?"

  "We forgot!" said Y/n as Emilia made a face as if something clicked in her head, when she started looking through her trunk.

  "This! This is the best thing ever, it's freshly made so it'll work." said Emilia pulling out a small potion from her trunk. Y/n looked at it confused as she took it. "It heals bruises, since hickeys are basically bruises it'll work."

  "Oh right! I seen Miles using this when he was trying to hide his hickeys of Charlotte from you." said Y/n chuckling as Emilia made a face. Y/n placed the cream all over her chest area, putting her shirt back on as the hickeys disappeared.

"I see you and Adrian have been really good." said Emilia grinning as Y/n chuckled and sat on her bed with her. Emilia couldn't be happier for her two best friends, it was quite obvious the two of them were in love.

"Really well actually, I think in in love!" said Y/n sarcastically as Emilia bursted into laugher, the two of them talk about Adrian, Ephraim and Miles not noticing how long they've been talking for.

  The door opened as Emilia and Y/n both looked at it to see Graham appear, Emilia's eye widen as Graham looked Y/n. "Oh sorry... I.. I had a uh.. homework question and Adrian and Miles are asleep.." said Graham as Y/n turned to look at Emilia. "I'll just... ask you another day."

   "Right, well in the morning yeah?" said Emilia as Y/n stared at her jaw dropped. Graham glanced at Y/n and back at Emilia as he nodded and walked out the room. "Why are you looking at me like that?"