80- The Ball

Graham was making his way down to the common room when he seen Emilia and Adrian passed out on the couch, he stopped and made his way over to them to see Adrian with bear slippers causing him to burst out into laugher.

"What are you laughing at?" said Miles as he came down the stairs. Graham held his stomach as he pointed to Adrian's shoes. "Why are they sleeping down here, could they have not made it to their beds?"

"I guess not." said Graham, he picked up Emilia as she moved in her sleep, Miles gave him a look as he watched her.

"What are you doing?" said Miles

"Taking her to her bed, what else would I be doing. Wake Adrian while you're down here." said Graham as he went up the stairs with Emilia in his hands. Miles made a face and hit Adrian with a pillow.

"Wake up!" said Miles, Adrian groaned as he moved. He felt the leather couch and sat up, rubbing his eyes. "Nice shoes, what time did you two come back?"

"Who knows but the sun was rising, blimey it's this late already?" said Adrian has he looked down at his watch. "Merlin."

———

Y/n woke up to see a small box in front of her bed, she looked to see the girls still asleep when she went to try and open it but couldn't. "Oh right." said Y/n as she turned to look at the clock to see it was nearly ten in the morning.

She got up and changed, making her way into the common room to see the twins handing people small treats. "Ah you're up now! Care to go get some lunch? Since you slept through breakfast." said Fred, Y/n nodded as they made their way down the halls.

"All the prefects look pretty busy, don't they?" said George seeing Charlotte wiping her forward. Y/n glanced at her as she moved her hand revealing the drawn on unibrow causing her to chuckled.

"I'm sure it's for the ball." said Y/n, Emilia past by them, stopped and turned around.

"Morning guys! I'm really busy I can't stay and talk but I'll see you later!" said Emilia as she ran off again, the others chuckled when they seen Hermione and Ron.

"You two as well?" said Y/n as Ron came up to her.  

"Umbridge has us doing all types of stuff, we're suppose to be setting up the Great Hall but that's after lunch and have to make sure the house elf's are cooking and everything. Ive been awake since eight." said Ron, Hermione made a face and rolled her eyes.

"Im not sure this ball is really for us to get to like her, if anything.. make sure to hide your forbidden stuff somewhere she can't see." said Hermione as she pulled Ron off.

"Hm, makes sense now. I mean I dont have anything I need to hide, anyways." said Y/n as Fred and George looked at each other.

"Blimey that old bag!" said Fred as him and George face palmed, they entered the Great Hall to see Adrian talking with the Professors. Y/n glanced at him as he looked up.

"Seems like head boy and girl became Umbridges lap dogs." said Fred as they sat down and ate lunch, Y/n looked up to see Adrian walking past them looking down. "Morning head boy!"

"Oh morning, sorry guys im really busy. I'll see you later or something. If you'll excuse me." said Adrian as he kept going, they all looked at each other and made a face.

"You know you're awfully quiet, Y/n/n. Something happened last night with you and Joseph? Oh please tell me you guys stopped talking." said George, Y/n rolled her eyes and looked at him.

"No actually, he's really sweet. I was just thinking about how... well that he's not Adrian and I think i'm fine with that." said Y/n, Fred and George looked at each other and groaned. "I get you guys don't really like him but come on, for me? Please Georgie? Come on Freddie."