91- Joseph meets Lucas

"Oh how I miss Hogwarts. That place was really home." said Emilia as she laid in her bed, Miles sitting down next to her as Adrian sat across on the couch.

"It hasn't even been a day yet E." said Miles, Adrian chuckled and sat back as Emilia's dad come knocking on her door.

"Oh nice to see you Miles, Emilia do you mind giving this to Y/n's mother." said Diego Morales, Emilia still wasn't on good speaking terms with her father as she sat up and looked at him. "It's for Hayden's wedding, their invitation."

"She'll do it." said Adrian as he got up and grabbed the invitation, Diego nodded and looked at his daughter. "Here, just go drop it off."

"Do you two want to come with me? I have other things I need to get from the stores so we can drive over there." said Emilia as Adrian gave her a look. "Oh come on, you're going to have to see her on Saturday."

"Can I drive?" asked Miles as he got up.

"No." said Adrian and Emilia as the same time.

"Oh why not!" said Miles pouting, Emilia smiled at him as Adrian rolled his eyes.

"Last time we were teaching you you nearly killed us. I would like to live to at least Hayden's wedding." said Emilia as Adrian laughed.

They made their way downstairs to see Nick, who seemed to have had a girl over. Emilia, Miles and Adrian stopped and looked at them surprised as Nick looked up and smiled. "And why are you three staring like that?" asked Nick.

"Oh no reason mate." said Adrian with a laugh as they walked around him, Emilia giggled as Nick gave them a wink.

"Is that his girlfriend?" asked Miles, Emilia and Adrian shrugged as they entered the car. Adrian sitting in the back in annoyance as Miles flirted with Emilia.

"So what are you two?" asked Adrian, Miles turned around and looked at him, giving him a confused look. "Yeah, are you two dating or what?"

"No." said Miles looking at Emilia annoyed. "Your friend doesn't want to go back out with me."

"I'm leaving!" said Emilia not taking her eyes off the road, Miles rolled his eyes and turned back to Adrian. The rest of the car ride they talked about Hayden's wedding and how extra it was going to be.

They finally arrived to Y/n house and pulled into the drive way to see her father coming out the house to see them. "Oh Emilia! Miles! Adrian! How are you please, please come in!" said Mr. L/n.

"Oh no, we wouldn't want to intrude, we just came to drop off Hayden's wedding invitation." said Adrian as Mr. L/n gave them a look and pushed them all inside.

"Don't be foolish have a cup of tea, I was just about to water the plants but they can wait. Honey! Look who came to visit!" said Mr. L/n, Mrs. L/n peaked her head from the kitchen and smiled going to hug them all.

"Oh hello! It's so nice to see you three! Y/n didn't tell me you guys where coming." said Mrs. L/n. "Oh please, come have a cup of tea."

"Oh we couldn't! We wouldn't-" said Adrian

"Oh yes please." said Emilia

"Sounds great." said Miles, Adrian shot them both a look as they smiled getting pulled into the kitchen, where Lucas was sitting eating his lunch as he turned to see Adrian and got up.

"Adrian! Miles! I was wondering when you were coming to visit!" said Lucas getting off his seat to run over to hug Emilia. "I missed you guys!"

"I missed you too Lucas!" said Emilia hugging him tightly. Mrs. L/n set cup's of tea on the table for each one of them. "Oh before I forget, here."