98- Bill and Fleur's Wedding

(Elijah Ramirez^^^)

"Do you think they'll be alright?" said Ginny in a worried voice as Y/n and Mrs. Weasley paced around the room.

"I'm sure they will.. I mean they're with Moody, he was a brilliant auror at the time, Mr. Morales is there too with Nick. How could they not be alright?" said Y/n still pacing around, Ginny raised her eyebrow and made a face.

"Well.. I'm worried about Harry... I hope he's alright." said Ginny when they heard a noise outside. Mrs. Weasley and Ginny shot up and ran outside with Y/n right behind them to see Harry and Hagrid. Ginny went running to him as Y/n sighed and looked at Mrs. Weasley.

"Where are the others?" asked Mrs. Weasley, Hagrid sighed.

"It was horrible from the start Molly, they surrounded us." said Hagrid as Y/n looked worried.

"What gave you away?" asked Y/n.

"I think it was Hedwig.. they killed her.." said Harry as Y/n soften her face. George and Remus arrived next, George turning back into his normal self with a bleeding ear.

"Merlin!" said Y/n as she went to help Remus with George, Molly gasped as they pulled him inside. Nick and Diego Morales arrived both unharmed when Y/n turned to look at them. Remus and Diego both pulled their wands at each other. "Hey! What are you doing! Pull your wands down!"

"What did I tell you about Emilia that only you knew when she became prefect." said Diego as Remus lowered his wand.

"That she will not let me down, she's an excellent learner and you couldn't be prouder of the person she's growing up to be." said Remus as Y/n turned to look at Nick. Y/n went back inside to see George, he eye opened his eyes and sighed.

"Merlin George, I told you not to get injured." said Y/n as he chuckled, Fred and Arthur came running in as Y/n moved out the way and looked at Nick who seemed to be looking pale. "Are you alright?"

"I seen you know who, I was not ready for that." said Nick as Y/n raised her eyebrows and looked at him. Ron and Tonks came back and so did Bill and Fleur.

"Moody is dead." said Bill as he walked in, everyone gasped and looked at him as Fleur stood behind him.

———

Emilia shot up from bed, breathing heavy when she felt arms around her. "Hey.. it's alright.. you haven't had a bad dream in a while.." said Elijah Ramirez, he pulled her into a hug as she controlled her breathing. Her phone started ringing causing both of them to jump.

"Who would be calling me at this time." said Emilia as she reached for her phone, she answered it as Elijah rubbed her arm. "Hello?"

"Emilia! Good you're awake. I need a giant favor. What time is it over there? Like one?" said Marcel as Emilia looked at the time.

"Yes? Why are you awake at five in the morning?" asked Emilia half asleep as Elijah looked at her. "Well whats your favor?

"I need your to go into 'Hiraeth', get a dress that has a Fleurs name on it and bring it to Headquarters in France." said Marcel.

"What?? You want me.. I.. you can't come and get it yourselves?" said Emilia as Marcel rolled his eyes. She looked at Elijah and blinked hard.

"No, it's a lot longer for us to go over there for you to come here. We wouldnt ask you to come if it wasn't important." said Marcel as he looked down at his watch. "Please hurry as well.. it's her wedding day and her dress wasnt the right fit."

"I- Merlin Marcel. Fine, fine. I'll go." said Emilia as she got up from bed.

"Thank you Emilia." said Marcel with a smile, she rolled her eyes and hung up as Elijah looked at her strangely.